Chapter 6

A/n: for those of you who think ozpin is going to be your father your wrong I have something less planed for that.

Your POV

I groaned and slowly open my eyes groggily. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes I noticed I was in a bed. I take notice that I was in a fancy looking room. The rooms color scheme considered of black, light gray, and blood red.

Y/n: Where exactly am I ???

I then heard a voice. It was the same voice I heard from before.

???: looks like your finally awake now. I am so glad your okay.

I look in the direction of the voice it was sweet and kind. I saw it was a woman with pale skin that had barely any color in it. Her  hair was an ashy blonde color.

????: how are you feeling y/n???

Y/n: I feel fine.

???: that's good am glad your not hurt. Tell me y/n do you know who I am??

You know this woman from what kali and ghira told you but also......

Y/n: your Salem....but also your my mother.

As soon as I said it I knew it to be true and it did make sense. all those times when I was forced to sleep outside. Not once did any of the Grimm attack me instead they would stay by my side and safe and warm from freezing to death.

Salem: that's right I am Salem but I am your mother first.

Y/n: mom....is it true what they say about you? That you want to destroy the world.

She gets a sad look in her eyes and she is silent for a moment.

Salem: yes it is true. But.....

POV change
No ones POV

Salem voice suddenly became serious.

Salem: yes it is because they all deserve it.

Y/n: I see......but would you change.

Salem just smiled and gently stroked your cheek lovely.

Salem: let's talk about that tomorrow y/n.

Y/n: okay mom.

Salem: follow me sweetie let's go.

You get up from the bed and stand in front of your mother.

Y/n: Yes mother where we going?

Your mother was then covered in shadows and her appearance changed her hair was now tied up and black veins could be seen on her face and arms Even through her appearance had completely changed her eyes still held the motherly love.