Chapter 4

A/n: sorry it took so long I was just getting my red x male reader story together. But here it is chapter 3.

Three weeks later

Your POV

I sat to the side as I watched both Ghira and Blake training In a training area behind the house. They were training with wooden swords.

Ghira: your getting better at this Blake.

Blake: thanks daddy I'll keep training so I can be as strong as you and mommy.

POV change ghira POV

I smiled at Blake then i turned to y/n. I always sees him watching me and Blake train. I decided on asking him if he wants to join.

Ghira: hey y/n do you want to join in.

Y/n: really can I???

His eyes lit up with joy and I smiled seeing him smile.

Ghira: of course come on.

I got on of the spare swords and gave it to him.

( What it looks like

( What it looks like. )

No ones POV

You stood next to Blake.

Y/n: hey Blake mind if I have a quick solo session with your dad?

Blake: humm.......ok just be careful daddy is really strong.

Y/n: I'll be ok.

Blake walked over to the side to give you room. You then got into a battle stance.

Ghira mind: hmmm that's an interesting stance

Ghira mind: hmmm that's an interesting stance. Looks like it combines both offense and defense. best wait and see how he does.

You suddenly dash forward to fast for Ghira to react he just barely blocked the slash across his chest.

Ghira mind: he's good it seems like he was not just only watching us train but studying us and learning as he watched.

Ghira jumped back to avoid leg slash ( I think that's what it's called).

Ghira: okay time out.

You got out of your stance and let out a breath.

Blake: wow y/n that was amazing your so awesome.

Y/n: thanks Blake. It was really nothing.

Ghira: I would not say that y/n. With that type of quick learning you'll make a great hunter one day.

Y/n: really you think so.

Ghira smiled when he saw how happy you looked.

Ghira: I know so just keep it up and you can do it.

Y/n: thank you.

Three days later night

Your pov

I layed on my bed and I was thinking to myself.

Y/n mind: it's time for me to go. I should tell them tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take hold of me.

I suddenly in what looked like a garden all the plants were either black and dead or alive with either a blood red flower or a black flower. For some reason I felt safe here like I knew it.

Y/n: where am I??

????: y/n is that you.

I quickly turned around hearing the voice it was female and saw nothing. I looked around to see who spoke but it was just me.

Suddenly I felt arms rap around me pulling me into a hug.

????: it's really you am so happy.

For so reason I didn't want to leave the hug it was warm and it felt Familiar and gentle.

????: don't worry mommy will find you soon.

I suddenly woke up. And jumped up in bed.

Y/n: what was that.

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

Y/n mind: was it a dream or was it real??

I pushed the thought down and let sleep take hold once more.

A/n: and that's it for chapter 4. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I am putting this story on hold for now guys until I can come up with ideas for next chapter. So plz keep supporting me I will try my best thank you peace out.

I