Chater 9

A/n: sorry it took so long everyone but this story is not dead and I will continue it and update it as much as I can along with my other stories.  I really don't like to make you guys wait but work and my social life have had me really busy. Again I am truly sorry so here it is chapter 9 of the unloved rose enjoy.

10 years later

Your pov

I was in a bullhead with my friends/team. On my left was tatsako she had her head on my shoulder and she was sleeping. She then let out a yawn and spoke up.

Tatsako: are we there yet y/n.

I turn my head to her and smile at her.

Y/n: not yet tatsako but we should be close.

????: so what are you going to do if they will be there.

I look foward and see my friend Rai he was sitting next to our other friend and team mate Leone who was also his girlfriend.

Y/n: there is no way for ruby she is still to young for beacon. But I know yang will be they so I'll deal with it if it comes to that.

Rai: ok but just know we always got your back.

Y/n: thanks.

I look out the window and see we are getting near beacon I turn and look at tatsako and gently shake her.

Y/n: tatsako we are almost there time to wake up.

tatsako: can I five more minutes please y/n.

Y/n: No but I'll make it up to you I promise so please wake up.

tatsako: ok.

We all stood up and waited by the entrance once the Bull head landed the door opened and me and my team stepped out and was met with the headmaster and a blonde woman with glasses.

They walked up to us and the headmaster smiled at us. He turned to me and held out his hand.

Ozpin: hello you must be mr.L/n if I am correct.

Y/n: yes that me it is a pleasure to me met you sir. Sorry for the delay on arrival we ran into a little trouble.

Ozpin: it is not a problem also allow me to introduce my assistant and one of your teachers miss glynda goodwitch.

Goodwitch: hello.

Y/n: it is a pleasure miss. Goodwitch.

Ozpin: now If you will follow me.

Before we could do anything I see a red blur leaving red rose petals in its tracks.

Y/n mind: no way why is she here and how???

Ruby: hi are you guys the new students? Am Ruby Rose it's really nice to meet you can I see your weapons.

Rai: not a chance pipsqueak.

Y/n: easy Rai. Forgive  my teammate miss rose as for our weapons you may see them at the intuition.

Ruby: awww come one pretty please.

She clasps her hands together and gives us the big puppy dog eyes.

Y/n mind: she is still as annoying and bratty as ever.

Ozpin does a fake cough getting our attention and we turn to him.

Ozpin: miss.rose I believe you have to get to class now am I right.