Chapter 7

Salem pov

I open my eyes and sat up from my bed stretched. I got up and changed into my normal attire.
I exited my room and walked down the hall. I come to a stop at y/n's door I slowly open it and look inside.

I see him still asleep in bed I smile and close the door until my mind wondered to his question.

Y/n: would you change?

Salem: maybe it would be best to put all this hate aside for peace.

Just as I said this an idea formed in my mind. I smile and I walk down the hall.

Time skip.

I stop in front of a large door with carvings of all the Grimm I created etched onto the surface of the double doors. I push it open.

No ones POV
Inside the room was a large pool full of a unknown black liquid. Salem stops at the edge of the pool and closes her eyes as if she was concentrating. The liquid started to bubble and a small shape started to form as it stepped out of the pool.

Salem smiled when she saw it. She gently picked up the creature and exited the chamber.

Your POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something wet and rough touch my face. I sleepily open my eyes and see a small black shape. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look again. I see a baby Beowolf staring at me as it wags it's tail.

I held out my hand to it

I held out my hand to it. It sniffed my hand to it the pup it leaned towards my hand and sniffed it and rubbed its head against it.
I start to pet it as I leans against and starts panting happily. I then hear my mother's voice.

Salem:  do you like your present y/n.

I look up and see her smiling at me.

Y/n: I love it mom is it a boy or girl??

Salem: it's a girl so what will you call her??

I thought about it for a moment before I came up with the perfect name.

Y/n: Akira. I want to name her Akira how does that sound.

Mom smiles and walks up to me taking a seat on the bed.

Salem I love it.

No ones POV

Salem looks at you as you continue to pet Akira on her head.

Salem: y/n.......

Y/n: yes mother?

Salem: I thought about what you said and I decide that making peace is the best solution.

A/n: and that's chapter 7 sorry if it was short this was the best I could do after having some writers block. But I promise the next on will be better. Mn20 out!!!!