Chapter 1

A/n: hey I finally got chapter one out I hope you enjoy it now here we go.

Your POV

You and yang are 7 and ruby is 5

Y/n mind: why must I be treated like this. What did I do wrong? What did I do to make them hate me?

I was on the floor of my room if you could call the damp basement a room. after my adoptive "father" tai had just finished beating me after ruby and yang told him I hit them.

they all ways do this. Tell lies and laugh and watch as I was punched and beaten.

I slowly got up and and made my way to my bed which was just an old mattress. The only source of internment i had was a old book.

I like the story it was of a hero who had a black sword with glowing red marks on its blade the blade was called chaos breaker. The hero in the book was strong and brave.

Y/n: I wish I could be like the hero in this story.

I was adopted by the rose family when I was a baby. But the last time they ever should me love was when I was 5 years old. Just then the door opened and I heard my "father" call out from above.

Tai: hey you little piece of crap get your ass up here now!!!

Y/n mind: sigh......yang and ruby must have broke something again.

I walked up the steps and into the living room I saw my "sisters" giggling. And tai standing over a broken vase.

Tai: did you leave your room and break this vase.

Y/n: no sir I have not felt my room I have been in.....

Before I could finish I was punch hard across my face.

Tai: DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!!!

Y/n: am not I....

before I could finished i was kicked across my face and I looked up and saw my "aunt"raven looking down at me. Her eyes held no emotions. Standing next to her was my "mother" Summer rose.

Raven: summer I'll never understand why you even abopted this weakling. I never know what your thinking.

Summer: your right raven I guess it was a mistake of adopting him. that's why his real parents abandoned him they knew he was weak and worthless.

Qrow: the only thing this disgrace is good for is being a pain.

Yang: no one wants you here trash.

Ruby: yeah stwpid weakling.

Y/n mind: worthless,weak,weakling,mistake,brat,idiot,disgrace,trash,loser.

Those words replay inside my head over, over, and over again.

Tai: go back to your room you little shit and don't come out and no dinner for you.

Y/n mind: I can't take it any more I am leaving this hell hole. I leave when they all go to sleep.

It was dark out the house was quit I packed what little I had a few shirts pants and the blanket I had when I was a baby. Along the lien I have been saving up when I find it around the house after cleaning.

I put the note that I had I wrote on the old mattress.

I then opened the small window lucky I was able to fit through it. I stood up after I was fully out the window and brushed myself off. I then ran into the forest as fast as I could.