c h a p t e r s i x

TW: mentions of slight drug use

It was a couple days after the team came over to help you paint your house

It was a couple days after the team came over to help you paint your house. Luckily, you have bought new furniture to put in your room and the living room. You were currently snuggled in a blanket watching Friends, your favorite comfort show. You weren't paying attention to what Ross and Rachel were fighting about because all you could think about was Spencer and what he was doing.

At this moment, Spencer was walking into a church about to attend his first AA meeting. He was so nervous that he started picking at his cuticles and rubbing his sweaty hands against his thighs. He gets settled down and everybody starts introducing themselves, until it was his turn.

"Hi. Um...My name's, uh, Spencer, And I'm a...I don't really know what I am." he starts.

"Hello, Spencer." the crowd says in unison.

"This is my- This is my first meeting."

"Welcome!" the meeting coordinator spoke out.

"Thanks. Thank you. Um...I guess I, uh- I know I had a...problem with dilaudid, but, um...I stopped. Like...10 months ago I stopped." he stutters. "I thought it was over, but recently I've really been 'craving'. It started like a month ago. A-A suspect was murdered in front of me. A-A kid, And I thought that I could save the kid, But I couldn't..." tears start falling down his eyes. "I want to forget...About him, and...I just want to escape."

His phone starts to buzz and he pulls it out of his pocket, looking at the caller ID, Aaron Hotchner.

"Sorry I have to go." he excuses himself and runs towards the closest metro station, answering the call.

You just hung up with your boss calling about a new case, groaning you lazily get up and search your closet for something to wear.

You decide to go for a gray blazer set with a cream colored shirt to wear underneath. You plan on wearing it tucked into your trousers with a black leather belt on your waist. For makeup, you apply concealer under your eyes, a little blush on your cheeks, and a nude color on your lips. You brush out your hair and part it on the side, leaving it to flow naturally.