[𝟎𝟎𝟑] 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓

aurora paced back and forth in her apartment, her breathing was fast. timothée was there, trying to calm her down. "oh my god timmy, what if i run into him?" she asked anxiously. "then you'll walk away, or deal with it," he responded, his eyebrows creased with worry at his friend. 

"timmy, i'm just trying to get rid of my past, but now we've asked for a fucking LOAN from him," she said. "it's fine, he might not even know it's you specifically," timothée told her. "oh god, oh god, oh god," she whispered, then sat down on the couch. she got up a split second after she sat down. "i need a drink," she said, and went to the kitchen. timothée just watched her, not knowing what to do or say. 

---

miles entered his penthouse. "sophia!" he yelled, smirking. she came to the top of the stairs. "what? did you manage it?" she asked. "i did, actually, but i guess, i can respect how much you do," he said. sophia rolled her eyes playfully. "you better respect it," she replied, and miles laughed. 

"but, i'm definitely going to approve the first person's loan, i think his name was...timothée?" miles added. "he's starting a business, so," miles finished. "i can check his file, i didn't get to his yet," sophia said. "okay," miles said with a shrug. 

miles thought of what he could do now, he had done a lot of work and wanted to go out. he grabbed his jacket, and headed towards the door, when louis came up to him. "you going out?" louis asked. "yeah," miles replied. "oh, thank god, i'm coming to, i swear to god, i'm going to punch noah sometime soon," louis said, and walked alongside miles. "too bad louie! 'cause i'm coming too!" noah screamed from the stairs. "and i am too," ayla added, appearing next to them. "guess we're all going," miles said, looking at louis, who groaned. 

miles suddenly remembered. "shit, wait, i gotta go email the guy from the loans, stay here," he told the group, and they all groaned. "sorry, i have to," miles said, and quickly ran upstairs. he typed up the email (with a little bit of help from sophia). "and send," he muttered, as he quickly shut his laptop and went back downstairs. 

"ready?" he asked. "finally," noah said, standing up from the couch. "we've been ready for the past 20 minutes," noah added. "okay, then let's go,"  louis said, and as they approached the door, noah stopped them. "uh, i gotta get my wallet," noah said sheepishly, then ran up the stairs. "and he said he's ready," ayla muttered, earning a smile from miles. 

---

aurora laid on her apartment floor, her unlit cigarette dangling at her lips. she had dried tears on her cheeks. yes, she cried. timothée had left earlier. she sat up and looked around her. she knew music always calmed her down, so she decided to go back to the record store. she wanted a certain record that she saw last time. 

she put on her oversized leather jacket, and went out. 

she walked up to the record store, where she could hear faint music coming from inside. she smiled. she went inside, and looked through the rows and rows of records, until she found the one. she paid at the counter, and headed back out onto the street. she weaved between people, and suddenly heard her phone ringing. 

she picked it up. "hey timmy, what's up?" she asked. "glad to hear you're feeling better," timothée said through the phone. "yeah, i am, you know the power of music, but anyways, why did you call," she asked. "well...we got the loan!" he said, sort of yelling the last part. aurora's eyes went wide, and she squealed. 

as she squealed, she didn't see that she had bumped into a group of people. "oops," she muttered. she grabbed her dropped bag. "i just bumped into some random people, timmy..." aurora's voice trailed off as she saw who she had bumped into. 

miles. 

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

𝑬𝑴𝑨 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺'

okay so i know these chapters a short

BUT EVENTFUL! or are they

i might even be boring yall

BUT THEY FINALLY MET!!!!!!!!!!!!