[𝟎𝟎𝟓] 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄

sophia sat on her bed, checking everything was alright in the bank. she did have fun, but she just wanted everything to be perfect. she clicked through emails, and thought she had finished everything when she remembered the files that miles had approved. sure, she trusted him, but you could never know with miles. 

she rubbed her eyes from the light of her computer, so she looked at the hard copies. she read one of them, and thought that it probably shouldn't be loaned out, because there would be a very little chance it would be paid out. 

she reached over for the second file, when she heard the slamming of a door downstairs. she dropped the file onto her bed, and went out to see what was happening. miles stormed past her, and ayla, noah, and louis were all quiet. sophia went down the stairs. "what the hell happened?" she asked. ayla looked nervously at the two boys, before she responded. "he ran into aurora," she said, and sophia's eyes widened. she knew how miles reacted whenever he thought of aurora, but to actually run into her. 

sophia understood miles' anger as much as she could when aurora had left - but truly, she wanted to know aurora's side. aurora must've had a reason. 

"let me go check on him," she told them, and went upstairs. she knocked on his door, and when there was no response, she walked inside. "miles?" she asked softly. she saw a broken vase, and miles sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. "do you need to talk?" she asked. miles looked up, his eyes red from tiredness, or anxiousness, or anger, sophia didn't know.

"it's fine, soph, later," he said softly. miles was close with louis, yes, but he had told sophia more things about him. she was much easier to talk too. she nodded, then went back downstairs. 

"well?" louis asked, pacing back and forth. "i... i think we should let him be for a little bit," sophia told him, and louis nodded. sophia walked back upstairs and back to her room. 

she sat on her bed, her eyebrows creased with worry. she remembered miles when he told her that aurora had left. 

---

FLASHBACK:

sophia picked up her phone, and the caller id said 'miles' "hello?" she asked, and heard sniffling on the other end. "miles? are you okay?" she asked. "aurora... left," she heard on the other end. "what do you mean?" she asked, concerned. "aurora...ran away, i don't know," he explained. "miles...i'm so sorry," she said softly. "you know, i was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend today," he added, and sophia heard his voice becoming angry. 

"you need me to come over?" she asked. miles' voice softened. "yeah,"

she came to the mansion, and knocked on the door. aurora's sister, kate, opened the door. her eyes were red and puffy. "i'm really sorry, kate," sophia said softly. kate nodded sadly, "miles is in his room," kate said, and sophia walked in.

she went into miles' bedroom, and gasped at what she saw. broken paintings, ripped posters, fallen over dressers, glass shards all over the floor, and in the middle of it all was miles. sophia sat next to him. "miles?" she asked. miles put his head on her shoulder, and he cried. 

it was the one time she had ever seen him vulnerable. 

he stood up, and his eyes were now angry. "i...don't....fucking....get...it," he muttered, kicking things over. "miles, please calm down," sophia pleaded. but it was no use. his fury and rage was there. and she just had to watch him take it out on everything. 

---

PRESENT:

sophia calmed down, and reached back over for the file. she opened it, and looked over it. she agreed with miles, they could do this loan. she sighed, and was about to close the file, when her eyes saw the names at the top of the file. her breathing stopped for a second. 

Timothée Chalamet and Aurora Mandell

her eyes widened. 'miles must've not seen this,' she realized. she read back over the file. her lips were pursed. she couldn't have miles see this. she held the file in her trembling hands, when she saw the door open. miles. 

she looked up, and quickly tried putting the file behind her back. "sophia, yeah, i need to tal-" he cut himself off when he saw her put something behind her back. "what's that?" he pointed. "what's what?" sophia asked nonchalantly, but she was not very good at lying. 

"behind your back," miles said not breaking eye contact with sophia. "no idea what you're talking about," sophia said. miles walked over, and sophia turned her back away from him. he grabbed her arms, and raised an eyebrow when he saw a file behind her back. 

he reached and grabbed it. "a loan file?" he questioned. sophia drummed her fingers against her bed. miles opened the file, and skimmed it. "yeah, this is the loan from earlier?" he said, confused. sophia now started biting her nails, and miles read the files again. 

his gaze stopped at the names for the loan. sophia didn't know how he would react, but she definitely didn't think he would smile. 

miles read the name. "miles...?" sophia asked. miles shifted his gaze back to sophia. "don't you realize what this means?" he asked her, his grin widening. "no...what?" sophia asked, concerned at his quick change in moods. 

"she's know in my debt. she owes me,"

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

𝑬𝑴𝑨 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺'

TEEHEE

ah i love this

miles do be crazy doe

okay well

adios