[𝟎𝟎𝟒] 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

aurora would've recognized the raven curls anywhere. but she hadn't seen that glare of pure rage in years. the last time that was...well, with quint. but, she pushed the thought out of her head. she looked at the group that was with him. she recognized ayla and noah right away, but didn't know who the third was. 

aurora didn't say a word. but then she remembered the deal, and her eyes went wide. she frantically started searching the streets. they told her they would know if she saw him again. her breathing was fast, and miles was still glaring at her. 

---

miles' breathing had stopped when he saw who he had bumped into. the girl who had broken his heart. the girl who had left. the girl who was his everything. but the strangest part to him, was that everything he wanted to say was gone. he was silent. the only thing he knew was the rage inside him. she walked the streets as if nothing happened. 

he watched her, and noticed her eyes scanning the crowd around them, as if looking for someone. miles' jaw clenched. he didn't stop staring at her. he didn't know what to say. but he knew he had to say something. 

"so," he said simply. "so..." aurora replied anxiously. she was trying her best to control her emotions before she broke something with her mind. but she couldn't. her anxiousness and the furious glare miles was sending her caused to windows to shatter from a shop across the street. her breathing was fast. "still have it, i see," miles said, pursing his lips. "yeah..." she responded.

her powers were always going to be a reminder of the mansion, what happened. she ignored the broken window - in her mind, she just thought that no one would know it was her. 

she shifted her gaze from miles to ayla, who gave a soft wave. her gaze then went to noah, who looked like he was about to scream. finally, her gaze landed on the third, who looked very confused. noah also looked at the third, and whispered something.

after that, the third's face became like stone, glaring at aurora, though not as harshly as miles. aurora looked back at miles, not knowing what to say. she knew she couldn't let herself cry. not right now. 

miles' mind was a complete mess. he wanted to break something, he wanted to cry, he wanted to laugh. his emotions were so mixed anyone would've gone crazy from it. 

"uh, it was nice seeing you again miles," aurora said, after standing in silence with him for 5 minutes. miles didn't say anything - but mostly, he didn't want this to be the last interaction he had with her, but, he didn't know what to say. 

she walked away quickly, her black hair bouncing with every step. miles watched her go, and he felt ayla put her hand on his shoulder, also watching aurora walk away. 

"so that was aurora?" louis asked. "yeah," miles said coldly. miles then turned to start walking towards the bar, with ayla, noah, and louis trailing behind him.

they knew that when he got angry, the best thing to do was to stay quiet, and so they did. 

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

𝑬𝑴𝑨 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺'

okay this is annoying how short these chapters are

but like I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY SHOULD SAY

WHICH IS WHY THESE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

anyways

made a youtube channel of slowed & reverb songs

links in the bio - 

love yall