Sorry Tony

It was already morning. After the desaster that happend yesterday i must have immediatly fallen asleep in my room. I got ready and went down for breakfast. I didnt talk to anyone.

After breakfast i went up to my dorm and got my school stuff. I went to my first class of the day. I have potions everyday, that means i will have to see Draco and Tony again, and not just that, i'll have to work with them. Great.

I went to the potions classroom and sat down. Tony came in first, he avoided me as much as possible. Then Draco came in, with a smirk on his face.

„Hello there."

He said.

„Why so disrespectfull?"

He asked. I was quite.

„Anwser!"

He yelled and slammed his books on the table.

„Draco stop it!"

Tony yelled at him, he was so annoyed.

„Shut up."

Draco said. They got quite because Snape wanted to say something. I didnt listen to what he was saying. All i could think about is Draco...and somehow Tony.

„So, lets get to work."

Draco said.

Tony looked at me and noticed that i was still staring down at the table and not caring about Draco.

„I'll be right back, wait here for me and dont do something stupid."

Draco said and got up to get some ingredians for our work.

„Reina."

Tony asked.

„Yes?"
„What did he do to you?"
„What do you mean? He didnt do anything."
„Did he hurt you?"
„No! Of course not.."
„I dont belive you."

Tony said.

„Dont belive what?"

Draco asked and sat back down. Tony looked at me and waited for my anwser. I didnt say anything.

„Nothing."

Tony said. Draco didnt care much about it.

After potions i went to my next class. I wanted to go but Draco stopped me.

„Reina. Darling."

He said. Darling? What?

„Yes?"
„Come with me."
„Draco i-"
„That wasnt a question."

He said and grabbed my arm. He took me to a empty room, with not much space. He closed the door and pushed me against the wall.

„Draco what are you doing?"
„I missed it."
„What?"
„This.."

He said and pressed his lips against mine. We made out in this room.

I didnt want to miss my next class so i tried to push him away.

„Draco, i cant i have to go."
„No, please."
„Draco.."
„Stay."
„Im sorry but i have to go now."