What are you

Draco woke me up with a kiss.

„Goodmorning darling."

He said and got up.

„Come on, get up, we have to leave before everyone else wakes up."
„Im comming."

I got ready and we went down.

Our first class was potions, again, like every day. I went inside the classroom and saw Tony sitting there.

„Hey Tony!"

Draco said. Tony looked at him, didnt say anything and looked back at his book.

Draco looked at me hoping i'd know whas wrong with him but i didnt know either. We sat down next to eachother, infront od Tony. We waited for him to say something but he was still silent.

„Tony? Whats wrong?"

I asked.

„Nothing."
He said.

„Come on Tony, just tell us."

"I said nothing."

Tony said, he was clearly angry but that didnt bother Draco.

„And i said tell us."

Draco said. Tony looked up, his eyes werent brown anymore, they were red.

„Tony...?"

I said and got up. I put my hand on Dracos shoulder.

„You really think that i dont know...? You're pathetic."
„Know what Tony?"
„That you fucked her!"

Tony yelled. Draco got quite, i didnt say anything.

„Reina. I thought we had something. I asked you if he had hurt you and you almost cried and now!? You let him fuck you?!"
„Tony.."
„No shut up! Im so done with both of you!"

Tony yelled. He got up and looked at us with his glowing red eyes.

„Tony wait."

Draco said and got up.

„No!"

Tony screamed at him and hit the table with his hands. Draco fell on the ground, the bottles and some books behind Tony also fell down, the table was broken and his eyes were even redder now. Draco looked at him in fear.

„What are you.."

I asked and got down to Draco. Tonys eyes got back to normal and he left without giving me an anwser.

„Are you alright?"
„Yes, im fine."

Draco said and got up.

„What did you two do here.?"

Someone asked, i recognised his voice. It was Snape, he probably just got here, thats why he didnt see Tony.

„We were-"
„Silence. I will not let students have this kind of disgusting activity in my classroom. Out. Both of you."
„But professor-"
„Mr. Malfoy. Be quiet. 30 points from Slytherin and 40 points from Gryffindor."

Snape said.

„What? This isnt fair! He should be treated equaly as me."
„Quiet mrs. Parker. Another 5 points from Gryffindor."

He said. I shut up, i didnt want to lose any more points. I didnt want to tell him who...or what, destroyed his classroom.

„Leave now. You will clean this mess at detention."
„When should we be here?"
„Today after dinner."
„Okey."

Draco said. Why wasnt he angry? This is unfair. We didnt do anything. Whatever now. Luckely none of the students were here, me, Draco and Tony were the only ones in here.

Draco and i left the room.

"Fuck Draco! What the hell was that?!"

I yelled at him. But he was quiet and it seemed like he didnt care about what had just happend.

"Draco!"

I yelled at him.

"What Reina? What do you want me to say to you? Do you think i know what the fuck just happend with him? I have never seen him like this before!"

He said. I think he was scared of his cousin...i dont blame him, i am too.

He walked away from me.

"Draco! wait."

I said while walking behind him.

"Im going to find him."

Draco said. But he doesnt even need to search for him, Tony is sitting at the floor, leaning on the wall and i think hes crying.

"Tony?"

I asked and got on my knees. Tony hid his face. I told him to look at me and that he should talk to me. He looked at me, his eyes were normal again. I looked up to Draco who had no clue what to do next except to yell at Tony.

"What the fuck did you do there? Are you fucking crazy!? What are you?!"

Draco yelled at him.

"Thats not helping Draco."

I said. Tony got up and looked at Draco, neither of them said something. Tonys eyes got red for a short second and then he walked away. I called his name and said that he should come back, but he didnt. I looked at Draco, he looked really scared. I told him that he shouldnt be so harsh with him, that the poor boy lost himself and that hes turning into something unknown and scary...and evil.

"Whats wrong with him Reina?"

Draco sighted.

"I dont know Draco but we will find out soon..."