Where is Tony?

I went to my dorm and Draco followed me.

"Stop following me Draco."
"No, where are you going?"
"Nowhere."
"If you're going to search for that psychopath i swear-"

I stopped walkig and turned around to look at him.

"Dont call him a psychopath Draco, hes your cousin."

I said and continued to walk.

"Tell me where you're going, right now."
"Im going to my dorm, now leave me alone."

He ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Im your boyfriend and you shall not talk to me like that, besides, i always wondered how your dorm looks like."
"You can find out another time, i want you to leave me alone now."

I said and walked away. He didnt continue to follow me, better for him.

I was in my dorm while i probably should be in my class but who cares, i dont even pay attention in school that much.

While im in my room i cant stop thinking about Tony. I feel so bad for him, he said he liked me and i fucked his cousin and im togethetr with him now. Im a bad friend.

I was in my room until lunch.
In the great hall i looked to the slytherin table, Tony wasnt there, neither was Draco.

While i was thinking that someones hands touched my waist.

"There you are."

The boy said. Its Draco.

"Take your hands off of me, everybody is already looking at us."
"And?"
"Let me go."

I said and brushed his hands off my body. He looked at me confused. I wanted to walk to the gryffindor table but Draco took my hand and pulled me back.

"Let me go."
"No."

He said and kissed me infront of the whole school. Not everybody saw it but still, i was so embarrassed.
I went to the gryffindor table quickly and sat down in embarrassment.

"What was that?"

Seamus asked.

"Nothing."

I said. I didnt tell them about me and Draco.

"You went missing last night, i bet you were with your loverboy."
"Seamus!"
"What, isnt he your lover?"
"Maybe."
"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?!"
"Maybe."
"Dean darling, he did. Our little girl here finally has a boyfriend, she went missing the whole night that means that she got that Malfoy ding dong."

Seamus said to Dean, while i was sitting right next to him.

"Seamus!!"

I said, him and Dean laughed.

"So its true?"

Dean asked. I smiled at his question.

"OMG, you really got that Malfoy ding dong."

Seamus said.

"Okey i lost my innocence last night but Seamus- could you please stop with that 'Malfoy ding dong' thing, it sounds horrible."

I said and laughed ashamed, they laughed with me. I dont actually like talking about stuff like kissing and such things. These things should stay between me and my lover- boyfriend. God, Seamus' words are really annoying but funny- but still annoying.

After lunch i went to talk to Draco.

"Seamus and Dean know about us being together, i hope you're okey with that. Honestly i think the whole school knows now, because you kissed me infront of everyone, even the teachers."