8- A lecture with Tefita

Tefita's POV:

Should I have said something before I jumped off of the ship? Yes. Did I? No. No I did not. You see dear readers, the reason you have never heard of me before is because I had to stay hidden. Why? Not even I know why. what I do know is that Chaos was happy to cover for me (Chaos if you're reading this I just want you to know.... I don't like you and you know it). As I was saying, the reason I jumped off is because Charybdis was "raised" by me. By raised I means she was taught by me on how to be the wonderful and strong guardian she is. The same goes for Scylla. I knew that once we got to the Sea of Monsters that the first thing that would happen was getting attacked. The demigods would fight back and I don't want Scylla or Charybdis to get hurt. So what was I supposed to do? Tell the 7 not to attack? You know now that I think about that probably would have been the best option.

I landed in the cold water and I heard the distant shouts of the crew. Just as Scylla reached down to attack the ship, I shot out of the water and pulled her back. It reminded me of the time a few minor gods and I went on a hunt to ride some Colchis bulls. Hehe Zeus was not happy. I started to talk to her in Greek and within a few minutes she had calmed down.

"Hello Scylla," I said in a calming voice. "It's been a while huh? Anyways, we're on this quest and we really have to stop my mother so can y'all please let us pass?" A few moments passed before she nodded and let out a loud cry signaling Charybdis to not attack. One of her heads lowered me back onto the Argo and I was wrapped in a giant hug.

It was... Frank? No it was everyone.

"Umm guys? Y'all can let me go now," I said. They let me go. Silence passed over us until Annabeth spoke up,

"What was that! Why did you just jump off the ship and how did you talk to that thing?!" She yelled.

"It was the only way we were going to get past," I replied. "Besides it wasn't that bad. All I had to do was speak to her."

"Wait."

We all turned to Leo and by the looks of it, he has a question that he's been meaning to ask for a while.

"So your the goddess of the universe right?" I nodded. "So does that mean that you can literally do anything?"

"If we're being literal her then yes. I can do anything but that doesn't mean I can do anything." They all gave me a weird look. "Look, I can do anything. But like the gods, I have limits. It's like a rule book for the Goddess of the Universe. Like I'm not allowed to give the meaning to a prophecy."

"Ohhhhhh," they all said.

"One more question," Annabeth said. " How come we've never heard of a goddess of the universe?"

"Well to sum it up. Everyone thought people would freak when they found out that there was someone who could snap their fingers and kill and entire planet. So, They pretty much gave my role to Chaos, who's known as the universe." Another chorus of 'ohs' went around.

"Well I think we should get going before our giant friends change their minds," Percy stated.

"Yeah. We're almost at the island." But we'll have to get through a few more challenges before we get there."

————————————————————————
A/N
I'm not dead! I'm sorry about the lack of content but I'm trying really hard to u plate often!!!!
Leo: you need to try harder
Author:....
Author: How did you even get here?
Leo: BECAUAE NOTHING CAN STOP BAD BOY SU-
Author: I think I broke Leo.

By guys!!!!!