2- Tefita Gonzales

Nico's POV:

Everyone was literally about to leave her just standing there, terrified! I didn't know what to do so I did what any crazy person would do. I walked up to her. I thought the world just lost all of it's sound but, I sooned realized it was because all eyes were one me. The girl was sitting down with her knees against her chest, staring at me with her beauti- I mean prett- I mean dark brown eyes. In the background I heard some people saying, "Why would she want him near her?" and things like that. Finally,  I spoke.

Now unlike these amatures, I didn't talk to her like she was a dog. I spoke to her calmly but normally and not to loudly. I bent down so I was eye level to her and said, "Hello. My name is Nico di Angelo. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." Quietly she responded, "H-hello N-nico." Everyone gasped causing her to tense up again. I rolled my eyes. "What's your name?" I asked. "Tefita Gonzales" she said a bit more confidently. "Well it's nice to meet you Tefita. Why don't I show you around camp?"  She slowly nodded. I got up and offered her my hand wich she hesitantly took. 

Tefita's POV: 

I had no IDEA what to do. So many people were crowded around me. I was looking around when one person caught my eye. He was a little bit taller than me. His hair was black and all he wore was black and his skin looked ghostly pale. We looked at eachother and our eyes locked before i quickly looked away blushing. He probably had a girlfriend anyway. I mean not that I care! Don't look at me like that. Soon someone walked up to me and started talking. He was treating me like a dog! I was getting kind of annoyed. I was really scared so I did something any sensible person would have done. I threw him across the field. Everyone seemed shocked like nobody would've dared to do that. What seemed like hours later I had prettymuch beaten everyone in the camp. I did feel bad but I was just really scared. People started to leave when suddenly the boy began to walk up to me.

When I had looked in his eyes I saw a lot. I didn't mean to see that much but it did happen quite often when I would come down from Olympus to see the strange ways of these mortals. I saw sadness. He was broken and lonely. He had lost someone special. I think that's why he stood out to me. It didn't seem like he fit in. Almost like he was an outcast. People seemed to fear him. So I let him speak. His name was Nico. He spoke to me like I was normal (which I wasn't) and he seemed so gentle and careful with what he says. He offered to show me around and gaven me his hand. 

I took it.

----------------------------------------------------Nobody's POV---------------------------------------------------------

As she got up people were whispering and staring at her. Tefita was still pretty scared so she grabbed Nico's arm and stayed close. This shocked the son of Hades but deep inside, he had skeleton butterflies flying in his stomach. He kept her close glaring at anyine who tried to come their way. He heard her whimper when she saw Tyson and Ella so he whispered to her, "Don't worry. I'm right here. Nothing will hurt you." She nodded and turned her head away to hide the blush on her cheeks. He just showed her the basics, you know the cabins, the arena, and their final stop, The Big House. 

Nico's POV:

We walked up to The Big House and when I knocked, Mr.D answered. I did not expect what happened next. Tefita HUGGED him! I was even more shocked at what happened next. He hugged her back! I thought he would have turned her into a dolphin or something. Once they pulled away they seemed to have a silent conversation. I must have been staring because Mr.D finally spoke, "How may I help you Nico?" I was even more shocked because he was actually being nice. 

Tefita's POV:

As we walked up to The Big House, Nico knocked on the door and guess who opened the door? It was Dionysus! I was really happy to see him so I hugged him which made Nico shocked. I didn't know why because Dionysus is so nice and funny but, he had been a little down after he got sent here. Once we pulled away we had a silent conversation. I didn't really know what he way trying to say but I just went with it. He spoke to Nico but he still seems to be 'recovering'. "Nico? Are you alright?" I whispered while putting a hand on his shoulder. He blushed (which he tried to hide but I noticed it) and said, "Yeah. Just thinking." I gave him a small smile, which he returned, and we walked inside.

We walked in and sat in a room and waited for Mr.D to bring back this person. As he entered the room with him I was finally greeted by the same friendly eyes I saw when my brother disappeared. It was Chiron.