1- Lightning and Strawberries

So this takes place after The Trials of Apollo and I hate doing this but it kinda fits with the story line. I'm sorta kinda breaking two ships. Solangelo and Caleo. I totally ship them but in order for this story to work out they kinda don't exist so please forgive me and I hope you enjoy my story! 

PS: I also will take some requests on things I could add! 🖤________________________________________________________________________________

At Olympus: Tefita's POV

I was peacefully doing my morning when I nearly had a heart attack! Zeus yelled at me to meet him and the rest of the Olympians. And even thought I could kill them with the flick of my finger I still got a little scared. I walked into the big room and immediately I could tell something bad was going to happen. First of all Dionysus was there and from what I would remember, he was punished and was sent somewhere for something. I walked in a gulped when I saw all twelve Olympians staring down at me. 

After a minute of silence Zeus spoke up, "Tefita, I have some news and you can't freak out." Deep inside is was freaking out. "Umm, alright?" I said quietly. "You have to leave", he said. This sure changed my day. "WHATEVER I DID I"M SORRY AND I WON"T DO IT AGAIN SO PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME LEAVE!" I didn't realize I was yelling until Ares stopped me, "Listen kid we aren't sending you away because you did something wrong," (what a relief) "We have decided that it was time you went somewhere where you can live a normal life." he explained. I gave them a confused look. "We are going to send you to Camp Half-Blood!" Hades said halfheartedly. 

Honestly, I was terrified. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay. Of course I knew what would happen because of the whole goddess of the universe thing but whatever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Apollo said, "Look, it will be okay! Besides you can always talk to us and you will have a few more kids like you to socialize with instead of us Gods. I know! I have a haiku to ch-" I quickly cut him off, "Okay. I'll go. But how am I supposed to tell them my mother is Gaea and that I'm a goddess!" "Well, I have a suggestion," I carefully listened to the Goddess of Wisdom. "Why don't you find one camper that you can trust the most. I'm sure they will understand." I still wasn't sure. It took be about a century to get the Olympians to believe I wasn't like my mom. Who knows how long it could take to get a bunch of half-bloods to believe me. But it was Athena so nervously I said, "okay." 

"How am I supposed to get there?" I asked. They all looked at eachother and grinned. Oh no. That could only mean one thing. Zeus was going to blast me with a lightning bolt landing me somewhere in that camp. After we all said our goodbyes I sarcastically said, "Let's get this over with." The last thing I saw was white and my vision went black.

-------------------------------------------Camp Half-Blood: Nico's POV---------------------------------------

I was peacefully eating and orange slice when suddenly there was a HUGE blast of lighting that hit the strawberry fields. All the campers rushed out of the dining pavillion leaving me alone, again. Camp Jupiter was visiting along with the Hunters which meant even more people would be crowding around. Great. Just great. I slowly approached the fields finding my way to the front and I saw something I would never expect to see in a million years. 

A girl.

She was tall but still shorter than me. Her eyes were a dark brown, almost black. Her hair was brown and she had pretty pink lips. No I am not blushing! You're the one blushing! Any way she made eye contact with me for like a second but within that second I saw that deep inside she was completely broken. She wouldn't let anyone near her. She seemed so terrified. Finally Percy walked up to her and that's when it happened

Percy's POV:

The mystery girl looked completely terrified. Nobody did anything so I finally walked up to her. Now usually I am okay-ish with people but this girl was something else. Camly I said while reaching my hand out, "Hello. My name is Per-" My life flashed before my eyes. Literally. She grabbed my hand and literally threw me across the fields. I quickly recovered and everyone stared at her in shock. Honestly I did'nt know what to do. 

After what seemed like forever the entire had tried to help her along with Camp Jupiter and the Hunters and everyone was either scared, injured, or impressed. Everyone turned to leave but soon turned around to see Nico trying to help her. I don't mean to burst his bubble but he isn't the best with people and everyone knew it. But he was the only one left so we watched and waited to see what happend next.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I finished my first chapter. I honestly am really excited and I really hope you guys are liking my story so far. If you have any suggestions or some things I could add I would really love that!

Thats it for now!

-LaterSatyr18 🖤