4- The Daughter of Gaea

Tefita's POV:

As we made our way to the campfire Nico slowly reached for my hand. He held it like I was going to slip away from him. But I didn't care. We sat down and waited for the rest of the campers to arrive. Something wasn't right. I could feel something. I must have shivered because Nico suddenly asked, "Hey are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine just." My voice wavered off and we stayed silent until the rest of the campers arrived. 

I could hear people whispering things and looking at me and Nico. I tried to ignore them but one of them caught my attention. "Why is she hanging out with that freak?" "Yeah. She should hang out with the normal people. Not that zombie!" I looked over at Nico and see him looking down. Zombie? What did they mean? The more that I think about it the more I realize that he never told me who his godly parent was. The coments kept comeing and coming and soon I knew something would happen. "Stop" I said quietly. "Stop!" I said slightly louder. I ran to the front so all the campers could see me and screamed, "STOP!" All of them froze and their eyes turned white. I lifted off the ground and my eyes turned fully black. From what I could tell, Chiron, Mr.D, and Nico had gone uneffected. I felt my power grow stronger and the only voice I could hear was Nico's

Nico's POV:

I could tell it was Aphrodite and Ares campers making fun of me but, it still hurt. Am I freak? I hung my head down and I could feel Tefita's gaze on me. She started to tell them to stop. Before I knew it she was infront of the entire camp and she screamed, "STOP!" I looked at everyone and they're eyes were white. She started to levitate of of the ground and her eyes turned black. Nothing was happening to me, Mr.D, or Chiron. The trees begain to close in, the sky was dark and I saw lightning and heard thunder. The ground began to shake and the wind blew so hard It was hard for me to even stand. I didn't know what to do. I started to make my way closer to her.

She almost looked possesed. As I grew closer her aura didn't seem the same. In a worried tone I said, "Tefita. Please. I know you can hear me! Please." She dropped to the floor and everyone was moved away from her. Including me. Everyone went back to normal and now all eyes were on Tefita.

Tefita's POV:

What did I just do?! All eyes were on me and I had no idea what to do. I was scared. Diony- I mean Mr.D walked up to me and said, "I think it's time they know." "Yes child. You can't keep this secret forever," Chiron said calmly. Before I knew it I heard the entire camp gasp and point above me. Oh no. This isn't happening. No no no no no. I looked up and I saw a Glowing green symbol of the Earth. Everyone looked confused. I heard Percy say, "I've never seen a symbol ike that before." Chiron silenced the campers and said, "All hail Tefita Gonzales, Goddess of The Universe," He was cut off by campers saying, "Goddess!" "Who's her parent!" "What?!" He silenced them again and continued, "Daughter of Gaea, the Earth Mother!" Everyone froze. Everyone stared at me. And then she appeared.