9- Are we there yet?

IM SORRY!!!! Exams have been completely ruined my time to work on this book but now that they're over i am going to try 100X harder! Anyways ON WITH THE BOOK!!!

———————————————————————
Tefita's POV:

It feels like we've been traveling for hours! We probably have been but I don't think any of us have been counting. If I had to guess I would say that we were about and hour away from where we saw Charybdis and Scylla. Still a ways to go. The ocean was quiet. Almost too quiet. We were going through a group of islands. Not the right ones yet. Everyone seemed kind of quiet. We all went to do our own thing. The whole ship was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the sounds of the waves crashing against each other and the slight creak that Festus made when he moved.

Frank's POV:

I've been on quests a lot like this and I know one thing for sure, its never a good thing when it's this peaceful. Everyone was silently doing their own thing on the ship. Not even Leo was talking which as a surprise. I can also sense the tension in the air. Everyone's on guard. We can all tell that something is about to happen.

Nobody's POV:

It's been about 3 hours since the demigods entered the Sea of Monsters. The ship still silent. Not a word has been spoken since their encounter with the giant monsters. A few moments passed and all of the half-bloods were on top of the ship.

After hours of silence and not talking Leo thought he was going to burst. Giving in he stood of from his sitting position and yelled,

"ARE WE THERE YET? HOW MUCH LONGER? WHATS TAKING SO LONG?"

Everyone seemed kind of relieved that the Latino elf had said something. But of course something did have to go wrong.

Somewhere from one of the islands a gunshot was heard. Everyone froze and looked right above Leo's head where a bullet hole could be seen in the wood. It just missed.

———————————————————————
A/N:

Helloooooo I know this was a short chapter but I have been gifted with new ideas that will be coming up in the next chapters. Exams are over and I'm on spring break so I plan on uploading a lot more.
Leo: your just making excuses. 🙄
Author: Don't you have things to do?
Leo: As a matter a fact I do!
*fire in the distance with faint screaming*
Author: 🤦‍♀️ you did NOT just set the Ares cabin  on fire.
Author: Anyways I gotta go fix that bye guys!!!!!
Leo: BYE!