What are you doing to me...?

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day outside, the birds were chirping, the flowers were blooming, kids were playing, dogs were playing fetch with their owners. But a socially awkward individual was wasting his life away inside an above average nice apartment building, streaming.

He was playing whatever games his fans would recommend him for fun. And honestly he was enjoying himself. Staying inside playing random games instead of being in the outside world where people his age are, socializing with new people and making friends.

I mean he has streamer friends just like him and all that but they were people he met online, not in real life. But honestly he didn't really care whether he met them in real life or online, they were all fun people to hang out and talk/play games with. Well, he already met one of them in real life since they live kinda nearby, or well at least they live in the same city.

He was in the middle of playing a random game that doesn't really make sense someone from the chat recommended when he suddenly got a discord notification on their streamer group chat.

It was another streamer/youtuber named Rae who he was the closest with out of everybody there. She was also the same person who this person have already met in real life. She was like an older sister to him, she would usually help him out whenever he gets anxiety. And he can vent out freely to her without her judging him. Although it rarely happens now, before when he was just starting or new it would frequently happen and she was always there to help him overcome it. He was a lot more confident now and he was thankful for her because of that.

Rae: Hey guys wanna play among us? My boyfriend will be joining if you guys want to play ;))

Oh yeah, Rae apparently has a boyfriend, she would occasionally mention him whenever they play but she doesn't give much info about him. So he was an unknown person to everyone besides Rae.

So everyone just couldn't deny this offer of finally sort of meeting her boyfriend.

Sykkuno was the first to reply to this. He was also the person whom we've been speaking about.

Sykkuno: Yeah! I wanna finally meet your boyfriend and become friends with him!

Then everyone started replying one by one, like a chain reaction I guess.

Toast: Yeah, I wanna meet this "boyfriend" of yours.

Poki: Wow Toast is so skeptical about this guy lmao! Anyways sure I'll join!

Lily: Me me me me me me!

Michael: For the sake of being a good boyfriend I'll also join, and also cause Im curious about this dude.

Poki: Awww how adorable you two!

Lily: :I

Michael: ( ˘ ³˘)

Toast: Eww gross get a room you two!

Fuslie: Sure why not, Ive got nothing else better to do, plus I haven't streamed yet today so...

Rae: Okay thats 8! 2 more people till full lobby, anyone else?

Jack: Meeeee

Karl: And with me joining last the lobby is now full!

Yvonnie: Me!

Edison: 👍

Ludwig: Ill join! Whats code?

Greaseball: Count me in

Rae: Sorry guys, lobby is full now ;c

Karl: Haha! Better luck next time!