I hope we can at least be close friends...

Chapter 3

*gasp* my friend is pregnant! And he's a boy! Jk i have no friends and im just high rn-

Two days, its been two days since Sykkuno accepted the fact that he wont ever be in a relationship with Corpse.

And its killing him inside. He really loved Corpse, and even though he's never seem him, he knows that behind that screen is a beautiful man with the same great personality.

Kinda funny when you think about it, 3 days ago Sykkuno was straight, and now he has a huge crush on a straight man whom he's never even seen before. And to top things off, he's dating his closest friend.

Yep! There couldn't be a much better situation than the situation Sykkuno is right now!

He was currently streaming among us, with a bunch of people. But it was only Corpse who he was actually acknowledging in their lobby. He was barely acknowledging Toast or Rae, or everyone besides Corpse.

He was head over heels for Corpse. And he doesn't know if the others noticed that he was, but so far no one seemed to have questioned or ask him about it yet.

So either they were completely oblivious over the way Sykkuno gets so flustered whenever Corpse talks to him, or they figured it out but didn't bother asking him about it.

Honestly it was probably the 1st one, Sykkuno...he isn't the best at hiding his feelings. He would purposely throw the game just to let Corpse win when he's imposter. He would pretend he just messed up big time whenever he does though.

Despite him being so obvious everyone was clueless about it somehow. All But a certain big brain high IQ among us player.

Toast's POV

We were all currently in a meeting, discussing who could be the imposter since a dead body was reported. There were three people currently dead, and two imposters still in game.

I was one of the imposter with Corpse being the other one. Everyone was saying skip on seven, which was the safe move considering that there was still two imposters in game.

So we all skipped, except for one person who voted for me but I didn't know exactly who cause anonymous voting was on.

"Okay who did that? Who voted for me?" I said calmly knowing no one was gonna answer anyways. I was right, no one answered my question, they pretended like I never even asked in the first place.

Once we were back on the map Corpse walked off somewhere with Sykkuno following him closely behind.

Jeez those two, Sykkuno isn't very good at hiding his feelings for Corpse, yet Corpse was so oblivious to this. Everyone was oblivious to Sykkuno's obvious crush. I was probably the only one who knows honestly. Not even Rae seems to know about it, and she's close to the both of them!

I turn off the lights trying to do a sneak kill. I see Corpse and Sykkuno still together, and then I see Poki all alone all by herself going towards lights. I go to her and then kill her then ran away into a vent.

I vent out far away from lights and see Corpse and Sykkuno still together talking to each other on the snowman area. Corpse wasn't killing Sykkuno even though the lights were off!

He could kill Sykkuno and get away easily since it was still dark for crewmates.

But then again he's probably marinating him. So I just shrug and walk towards lights to report the body so I look innocent.

Once I saw the report button I clicked it. And everyone was now in a meeting.

And not to my surprise I was the only one killing anybody. Corpse wasn't killing anyone, he was just talking with Sykkuno the whole round.