Ice cream

Ahshidknskdkak Corpse and Sykkuno finally met each other irl fosjcksos, and Sykkuno revealing what Corpse looks like on stream 😱

Chapter 26

~After eating~

Sykkuno's POV

Since I didn't really like eating at fancy restaurants or fancy food I just ordered the simplest kind of food available in the restaurant. Pasta.

And once we finished eating we just sort of talked with each other, and once we decided to finally to bill out I insisted on paying for the food.

Me and Lily practically argued with one another on who should pay and I ended up winning.

It was weird arguing on paying, but it wasn't that expensive anyways. Plus it was the nice thing to do, I think.

So now we were just walking around the place, having no clear destination in mind. We were sort of just looking around the place I guess.

Rae would eventually see something she wanted on the glass displays of stores every now and then but Toast would just tell her off every time.

We were still looking around the place when suddenly I caught a glimpse of something magical.

"Ice cream!" Both me and Lily exclaimed in unison. Both of us pointing over to the Ice cream shop just ahead of us.

Me and Lily slowly looked at each other and blinked, even that was in prefect unison.

Everyone looked at us with amused expressions on their faces, Corpse and Michael specifically laughing.

"Sykkuno I think we share the same brain." Lily said in amazement.

"Why do you make it sound like its a good thing" I said, quite amazed as well.

"Think about it, we can read each other's thoughts, so whenever something happens we can call each other telepathically for help!" She said, sounding so serious but also not.

"Woah" I replied before covering my mouth and bursting out into laughter at our idioticism. (Yes thats a word now ;>)

Lily laughing as well before finally getting my hold of myself.

"Anywaysss, Ice cream!!!" I exclaimed excitedly, holding Corpse's hand and running towards the ice cream shop. (Damn this is like amusement park all over again)

Lily gripped onto Michael's hand ran towards it as well, meanwhile Toast and Rae just walked casually, holding each others hand as they did.

Me and Corpse got in line first with Lily and Michael behind us and then Rae and Toast.

But I still didn't have an order in mind so I let Lily and Michael order theirs first.

"Corpse what do you want?" I whispered to him.

"Im not really picky so order anything for me, I'll go seat over there." And with that Corpse got out of the line and went on a high table with high chairs outside.

Lily was still in front deciding what to order so while she was doing that I was skimming through the options I have. All I know is that I want either the chocolate one or the strawberry one.

I didn't know what to get Corpse though, he said anything but I still couldn't decide on what to get him.

I'll just buy all the primary flavors.

Once Lily and Michael finished ordering theirs I went next and told the waitress my order.

Her eyes widened, probably because she wasn't expecting an order that much. She smiled widely and gave me a receipt of my order.