Valentines day special part 3

Last chapter was so ;/ and uncomfortable to write kek

This one'll be shorter its a short fluff chapter I think

~Time skip~

Sykkuno's POV

I was slowly waking up again from the smell of something sweet in air.

Forgetting I was in the couch and not in my bed I rolled off to the side slightly and fell off the couch, landing with an 'oof.'

I groaned from the shock of falling and slowly sat down.

"Eek!" I yelped upon noticing I was wearing nothing but the underwear. I looked behind me and grabbed the apron that Corpse bought me as a 'gift' and covered my front.

I tried remembering what happened which didn't even take 10 seconds and my face reddened when I did.

I cant believe I gave in... I cant believe I was so...carnal

"Oh you're up!" I heard the person who dominated me a while ago say.

"Yeah? What about it?" I questioned and wore the apron before standing up from the floor.

Corpse was in the kitchen again so Im guessing the sweet smell I was smelling was him making something.

I walked over to him and the closer I got the more familiar it smelled. And once I reached the kitchen what the smell was hit me.

Chocolates?!

I perked up and practically ran towards Corpse. You see, I have what people call a sweet tooth, and they aren't wrong. I did have a sweet tooth, and as far as I know I've had it ever since I was a kid.

So realizing Corpse was making chocolates just got me all perked up. Actually despite it being Valentines day no one was sending me any chocolates.

I didn't care about Corpse being naked and just hugged him from behind.

He smiled and got a small bit of chocolate with his finger and booped me in my nose with it.

I got it with my finger and tasted it.

"Is this vanilla chocolate?" I asked, knowing that taste all too well.

"Bingo!" He said and went back to stirring the chocolate.

"Its tastes great!" I exclaimed and watch him stir the chocolate.

"You always say that though" he chuckled and handed me the spoon so that I can stir it.

I grabbed the spoon and started stirring it for him and he opened one of the cabinets and grabbed something.

"Well its true! Im not just saying that cause I love you, it really does taste good!" I exclaimed and watched what he was doing.

He was pouring a batch of goopy chocolate into a heart shaped cookie tray and walked over to the fridge to leave it there to harden.

While he wasn't looking I scooped a tiny portion of chocolate into my finger and put it in my mouth.

"No, bad Sykkuno" I heard Corpse say from the fridge.

"But its so gooooood!!!" I whined and got another scoop of chocolate with my finger. I was about to put it in my mouth again but Corpse grabbed my hand and licked the chocolate off of my finger instead.

"Hey! That was mine!" I huffed and wiped my finger on my apron since Corpse licked it.

"Well I made it" he chuckled at my antic behavior.