Relationship advices

Ayyy! #1 on trash! Even wattpad agrees that this book is just 💩

Chapter 31

~Meanwhile~

Rae's POV

I've been awake for quite a while now, but I haven't gotten off the bed yet. I was just using my phone, scrolling through the tweets and checking mew messages. Most of them were positive things like 'I hope you're doing okay.'

It was 12 in the afternoon and I really think I should start making some food for lunch now. But I'll just finish reading this one tweet which actually supported them.

'I hope you're all doing fine and well despite all the hate you guys are getting. I personally think you guys are cute together and people who cant see that are blinded by their homophobia. So I love you guys and dont let the hate get on you both! <3

@Corpse_husband @Sykkuno'

That was so sweet and refreshing to read, it was definitely a change from all the other hostile tweets. But of course, it started a controversy in the replies.

And I hated people for that, why cant they just accept that yes Corpse and Sykkuno are homosexuals and yes they're dating.

Or they were dating...those two better get back together soon.

I stepped out of my room and made my way downstairs.

I nearly got a heart attack when I saw someone on the couch, but I realized it was just Corpse, he slept on the couch? He was sprawled out on the couch, face buried into a pillow.

After that near heart attack experience I had to wait for my heart to calm down and go back at its normal pace. Once it did I slowly made my way towards Corpse, the closer I got the more disheveled and messy he looked.

Was he crying?

I could see dry tear marks on his face and my heart ached seeing him so sad. As his friend and as his old therapist I couldn't just leave him like that. I needed to talk to him, he needed guidance.

But for now I'll just cover him with a blanket since it was cold in here for some reason. And I'll go do my original objective while Im at it which was to make food for us both

~Time skip~

I finished cooking the food ever since a while ago, so now I was sitting on the couch on the other side of Corpse. It was now 1 in the afternoon and I just got a message from Toast about how he fell asleep during our conversation.

I slightly laughed at that and then replied to him with a 'Dont overwork yourself taking care of the issue.'

Corpse was still in his sleep and I heard him mumble something in his sleep.

"Sykkuno...dont leave..."

After he said that I could see tears slowly fall from his eyes, I felt bad for him, he didn't deserve to be so sad, no one does.

He was crying in his sleep, and let me tell you this, you're dreams or nightmares need to feel so real for you to cry in your sleep. So he was reliving Sykkuno leaving him again in his sleep.

I went over to him and started to gently rub the top of his head, shushing him soothingly. He would still sniffle but his crying eventually stopped.

He smiled in his sleep so I also smiled then I went back to where I was sotting before.

~Another time skip~

I was in the middle of using my phone when I hear Corpse starting to wake up, I checked what time it was and it showed that it was 3 already.