Umm...Im just gonna...

Chapter 11

~Around 5 chapters ago~

Rae's POV

"Oki bye girls cya'll next timeee!" I said as they drop me off the park.

"Byee Raee!!!" Yvonnie exclaimed as she waved me goodbye.

"Cya next time again!" Fuslie said waving goodbye as well.

"Bye bitch~!" Poki cooed playfully.

"Im still mad you didn't buy me that human sized teddy bear!" Lily huffed but she still waved me goodbye.

"You have your own money though" I laughed, Lily huffed and then closed the window.

"She's just being dramatic don't worry about it." Poki reassured at me.

"Im seriously mad!" Lily retorted.

"Yeah yeah, sure you are." Poki said sarcastically playful.

"Well, we'll get going now then." Poki said and then closed her window as she drove away along with the others.

I continued to wave and once they were fully out of sight I looked behind me where the park was and sighed.

Today's been a tiring day for me cause I had to wake up early and leave to go spend some quality time with the girls. It was fun though, we watched a sad romance movie and Lily who was probably the least person you'd expect to cry ended up crying.

She threatened us immediately right after to not speak or mention about her crying.

And for the stuff toy part, well lets just say I lost a bet to her but didn't buy it cause it was pricey as hell. I treated her with some ice cream though.

~10 minutes later~

I was still continuing my walking towards me and Corpse's shared house when I suddenly see Corpse standing under a lamp post. He was with someone else, the person was shorter than Corpse and was wearing a green striped scarf and a blue sweater. He sort of looked like Sykkuno's avatar thing.

Then from out of nowhere I see him suddenly lean forward and kiss Corpse. I felt my heart break and wanted to run up in there and slap that person. But then Corpse pulled away and looked like he was saying something sadly.

The next thing I knew the person who kissed Corpse turned around and ran inside the building where Sykkuno lived.

Wait... isn't that where Sykkuno lives? HOLY SHIT WAS THAT SYKKUNO?! No it can't be...can it?

Then once the person went inside Corpse was left all alone outside, he looked like he was also crying. I wanted to go in there and comfort him but decided that if I did he would definitely assume I was snooping around, which I was.

So I just followed him from behind as he walked home. The entire time I was following him back home my heart ached after seeing what happened.

~Time skip to next day~

I woke up because of my alarm which reminded me to stream. I shifted around and then realized Corpse wasn't with me. So I stood up from bed and walked over to his room to check if he slept there instead. I slowly opened it trying to be as quiet as much as possible and when I saw him there asleep I just quietly closed the door again.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast when I remember the dirty dishes that still needed cleaning from yesterday. I quickly made and drank coffee and then proceeded to do the dishes.

Then I see two plates instead of just one?

I realized what this meant, it means that the person who kissed Corpse was at our house, eating dinner with Corpse. My heart ached once again and continued with the dishes.