3

When Stuart reached Murdoc's room and gently knocked.

"M-murdoc are you ok?" he put his ear to the door

"Leave." Was mumbled into the pillow.

Murdoc's fists were clenched tight, and gripping onto the pillow, his entire body tense.

Stuart's eyes widened and froze for a few seconds before he jumped and quickly closed the door.

What was all that about?? Was he mad??? Did he fuck up???

He was still shocked and processing everything.

Murdoc... THE Murdoc had been on top of him.

What if he felt sick or something?? Should he cook for him?? What did he have to do now???

He was very disoriented.

After a few moments of debating with himself he decided to cook something in case Murdoc wanted to eat later on.

Murdoc let himself calm down for a while, then reluctantly crawled out of bed. He adjusted his pants, grunting in discomfort.

He could hear clanking coming from, what he assumed was the kitchen, and furrowed his brows.

He stepped out of the room, and peeked down from the staircase, from when you could see the big kitchen island littered with various dishes.

"Strange..."

Stuart was in the kitchen making veggie broth.

He poured some carrots into a big bowl with boiling water. Then added celery, an onion, parsley roots and chopped mushrooms.

Then let it boil for some time with a low fire.

Then made some iced tea and set everything on the table while waiting for it to cook.

Murdoc slowly stepped down the carpeted stairs, and approached the kitchen, leaning against the counter.

"What are you doing?" He asked, despite clearly seeing the boy was cooking.

The boy turned towards Murdoc and said.

"I thought that you might wake up and well maybe wanna e-eat somefink" he looked at Murdoc then down at his own feet.

Murdoc sighed, and let himself smile.

"I'd love to try your cooking. I'm.... not really good at it..."

Stuart weakly smiled and kept quiet for a few seconds.

Then said "so ummm... Do you wanna e-eat?"

"What did you make?" He rested his chin on his palm.

"Veggie broth..." he looked to where the veggies were cooking then back at Murdoc.

"Oooh, nice!! My mum has always made it for me when I was sick... as a kid.... before she...." The man slowly lost his enthusiasm as he spoke. "Uhmm... yeah! That sounds really nice!"

Stu saw the pain in Murdoc's eyes when he mentioned his mom, he was very intrigued and decided to ask him after eating.

He took two plates and poured a little bit of the dish and set them at the table

Murdoc sat down, and looked into his plate. He took his spoon, and tried catching some of the oil specks that flowed into the surface of the soup.

He stared at them golden specks, biting the inside of his cheek. The man dived his spoon back into the plate, and stirred the broth a few times, before bringing a spoonful to his lips, and sipping on it.