5

Stuart had already drifted off when Murdoc kissed his forehead, but he subconsciously snuggled more into Murdoc, inhaling his strong aroma.

This was great, now was perfect.

Their bodies were just like 2 puzzle pieces that matched and blend in perfectly, making it hard to even want to get up.

A few hours passed, and Murdoc woke up to the soft buzzing of his phone. He let out a groan, and reached to his back pocket...

"What the fuck..??!" The man jumped up to a sitting position, looking down at his naked waist, then to the boy sleeping beside him. "No no no no no no no no...!! I couldn't-"

The Omega turned to his side, pulling the sheets further over himself. But the phone was still buzzing!

Murdoc went for his phone, that was in his jeans on the floor, and answered it in the last moment.

"Y-yes?"

"Murdoc!! I was starting to worry! I left you three missed calls." Murdoc immediately recognized the voice of him wife.

"I know, I'm sorry... Had trouble getting out of bed today."

"O-out of bed? It's way past noon, you lazy fuck!"

Murdoc snickered. "I know baby, I'm sorry...."

A sigh could be heard on the other side of the line. "Mudsie, I'll be back home today, honey. In three hours I'll be there. How does that sound?"

The grin on Murdoc's face grew wider.

"Sounds perfect, baby. I'll have dinner waiting for you."

Paula sent her husband kisses through the call, and hung up.

Murdoc put his phone back into his jeans, before slipping them on, quite a struggle, his knees were weirdly weak.

Stuart woke up with a quiet groan 'well... That was quite the beauty sleep~' he rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed when he saw the man leaving the room.

"G'morning Mudz~" he purred and weakly smiled at Murdoc.

"Huh?" Murdoc looked over his shoulder at the bluenette, who was combing his fingers through his hair, neating it out.

"Oh! Stuart! You're gonna make the dinner!" He snapped his fingers, grinning.

"Oh uh s-sure" he stood up, with a big effort and went to grab some clothes then put them on.

He walked right next to Murdoc and smiled at him before getting to the kitchen.

"So what's it gonna be?" he looked around the kitchen for ingredients. "There's ummmn... Basically everything for almost any dish."

Murdoc brought his hand up to scratch at his chin. "Definitely something special.... You better make a good 'first' impression on my wife." He air-quoted the word 'first'.

"Oh alright then..." he looked once more at the ingredients before grabbing some and heading over to the table where he placed them.

"I was thinking I could maybe make soup??" he weakly smiled.

Murdoc agreed and they started cooking.

Everything was ready, and Murdoc was by the stove, stirring the boiling soup. Stuart has gone upstairs, he was still on his heat, and he wasn't feeling too well, so Murdoc let him go back to bed.

The sound of a suitcase being thrown onto the floor echoed through the main floor.

"Paula!" Murdoc beamed, placing the plates onto the table. "How was it, baby?"