6

"M-muds~" She breathed after being gifted with a small bite onto her nipple. "Honey, I'm tired..."

"Then sleep." Murdoc's voice muffled, hands gripping Paula's hips lovingly.

She laughed again. "Can't if you're doing /this/ now." By the end of the sentence a quiet moan slipped past her lips.

Stuart was almost drifting off when he heard what seemed to be... Moans?? Were those moans??

He wasn't focused on sleeping anymore, he was now pretty curious on what was going on in the room next to his.

Murdoc was snuggled up to his wife, marking her chest lovingly, while she giggled, grasping at his hair gently while he did so. Her eyes were barely open, she was falling asleep to the affection received from her husband. Murdoc hummed lowly against her skin, tugging the duvet over them.

The omega had lost interest in the married couple some seconds ago, he now only heard giggling and some heavy breathing from time to time, nothing more than that.... Yet...

Maybe it did mean something to him?? Or perhaps they were both very tired?? Maybe they were waiting some time to make sure he was asleep??

Murdoc looked up at his wife with a grin. "You were tired, right?" He leaned in for a kiss.

"Goodnight then. Love you." The man pecked her cheek, and laid down next to her, letting her struggle up to him, and soon she was out again. And so was Murdoc.

Stuart had laid down as quietly as possible and stood still.

He told himself not to fall asleep but eventually he did.

Murdoc woke up past noon, and snuggled into the warm figure beside him. "Morning Stu..." He mumbled out, half conscious.

The figure shifted in place, rolled onto their side to face him. "Hey babe." Paula spoke in a soft voice.

Murdoc's eyes shot open. "Oh." He watched his wife cock her eyebrow at him, while smiling lightly.

"Oh?"

"I almost forgot how pretty you are." The man quickly made up an excuse, at which Paula laughed quietly.

"Happy to remind you."

"Yeah..."

A moment of silence, which was broken by Murdoc.

"Hungry?"

She nodded, and stepped out of the bed. Murdoc noticed she had to already be up earlier, as she was wearing one of her robes.

He followed, and the pair made their way downstairs, Murdoc ready to make them all breakfast, Paula expecting to see the Omega already in the kitchen taking care of that.

Stuart woke up and sat up, rubbing his eyelids and stretching his lanky limbs and yawned adorably before standing up and putting Murdoc's turtleneck on.

He left the room, headed downstairs where he saw Murdoc and his wife.

"Umm.... g'morning?" he smiled nervously.

Murdoc's face lit up, and he grinned widely at the petite boy, but on his wife's face was a frown.

"Sleeping in?" Paula's voice was stern, but she was still in a good mood from her husband's compliment back in bed.

"Ah yes, i'm really sorry, ma'am. Won't happen again.... Also, great pleasure to finally meet you" he smiled and offered his hand out to the woman.

"Yes..." Paula rejected his hand as kindly as she was capable of, then turned to lean onto the counter.

"So what's for breakfast?" She cut Murdoc off the second she saw him open his mouth.