Chapter Twenty One : "Summer"

August 28th, 2020. Last week of Summer.

rainbowparadise1: Hey hey! :D

_leahh_: hi cutie
Jk
Hey :D

rainbowparadise1: I'm just checking in on you, hope you're spending the last few days of summer positively.

_leahh_: if by that you mean sitting in my apartment all day, watching 10 movies and eating junk food, then yes it's goin peachy ;)

rainbowparadise1: That's better than sitting and having to attend meetings that are little to no importance to me. :)

_leahh_: IM-
Harryyyy cmon do you NOT do anything fun, like at all?!

rainbowparadise1: Hum... Well, I don't really have time for "fun".

_leahh_: that's bs smiles
Wait

rainbowparadise1: I'm listening?

_leahh_: I've got an idea. But listen to me carefully and do exactly what I tell you to do
Okay?

rainbowparadise1: Should I be scared or?

_leahh_: Harry darling.

rainbowparadise1: Okay. Sorry, go on. :p

_leahh_: ur at the meeting aren't you?

rainbowparadise1: Mhm.

_leahh_: So what you're gonna do is
Leave, just run outta the building and go treat yourself with some coffee and a yummy doughnut ;) give yourself a bREAK for goodness sake!

rainbowparadise1: It's not that easy, smart ass. You know I have to be at the meeting.

_leahh_: is it that important? What's it about anyway?

rainbowparadise1: Oh, it's nothing. :D

_leahh_: Well then if it's nothing get ur ass out your seat and leave x

rainbowparadise1: I know I'll regret this later on..

_leahh_: YESS go on
:') I'm proud

rainbowparadise1: You're something else, Leah.

_leahh_: you're welcome :)

rainbowparadise1: What about you, though. Are you really spending these last few days before summer ends in bed, watching Netflix?

_leahh_: hey! Dont attack me I'm having fun

rainbowparadise1: Don't lie to yourself, love.
Go do something that'll make you smile, paint something or draw. You could show it to me after perhaps once you're done with it? :)

_leahh_: I haven't painted anything for a while now...
I think I will, thanks Harry and of course I'll show it off to ya later ;)

rainbowparadise1: Yayy!

_leahh_: Well I won't keep you from going, go get your doughnuts!! I'm so not jealous rn :(

rainbowparadise1:  🍩 :p

Hii to anyone that is reading this. So I was away FOR A WHILE HAHA. Months ago I decided to discontinue this story, but now looking back at it made me realise that I miss it, I miss leah, Harry, Abby. And I miss writing this story so I'm going back to it. I'm coming back to it mainly for myself because I enjoy writing and coming up with new ideas, so I don't really mind anymore, how many reads or votes I'll get. This is simply just for fun!

I appreciate all the feedback so far though ! Thanks again x A.