Chapter Twenty Nine: Letter.

WRITTEN LETTER FROM HARRY TO LEAH. (last chapter)

Where do I start? I've always been shitty at letters but I'll try my best. Let's start from the beginning shall we?

At the time I didn't know what I was doing nor thinking when I typed in Omegle in my search bar. But God, you have no idea how happy I am I did. Call this cheesy or "cringy" but if not by Omegle we wouldn't have met. I wouldn't have met the person that makes me smile through the screen, makes me feel loved, appreciated. And i thank this damn website. Even though our first encounter was probably weird and unexpected, it still felt special. I wanted to know you, the real you. I couldn't hide myself because I had a feeling that our relationship wouldn't stop at the "skip". So I was honest and truthful with you from the very start we met, and I don't regret it at all.

I know we had many miscommunications and varies of confusion as to what my real identity was. But what I really liked about you is that you never gave up and fought for an explanation. Guess this is the time to apologise again for that entire mess I caused, and the pain, it was truly not my intention but things couldn't have been different due to the circumstances. I'm very sorry, Leah. I really hope you don't feel that grudge towards me, although I deserve it. I've been a dick, several times actually. And I regret it all. If I could say sorry to you for the rest of my life, I would and I wouldn't feel tired of it.

Sorry this got depressing!! I'm listening to my "depression session" playlist while writing this. :)

I fucking love you. I never got to say it when we met. I thought it would make things weird, but now there's nothing else I want to say other than just that. I love you.
And you may think, when did I realise that?

I fell for you during one of our late night talks, if I can remember it correctly, we conversed about photography. I can remember you sending the first photo of Pea. (I hope Pea is doing the very best btw!!). During that conversation I felt so close to you like you were in my room and we talked for hours and hours. Sounds silly but it felt so comforting. It felt like we've known each other for years. That conversation somewhat broke the first barrier between us, and I hope you felt that too.

From then on i had to put on the mask and act unbothered and selfish. I had to force myself to stay away from you. Because back then I thought that it would be impossible to get to know you and actually meet you in person. My entire team knew about you because I wouldn't fucking shut up. But they advised I shouldn't settle for someone that I met online, which is fucking bullshit. As you can see, I never listened to them and I'm glad I didn't. ;) Kinda savage of me, I know!

I dont want to keep this letter too long, I know you'll be tired of reading it.

I appreciate you so much Leah. You truly saved me, we saved each other. I still don't know how you feel towards me, either you see me as a friend or someone more i still want you to know that I love you no matter what your answer to this letter will be.

Tour starts in a few days, I'm really excited not going to lie, touring makes me feel alive and its a reminder on what I really do as a job. I really wish I could see you in the crowd. Hopefully once I tour in Europe I'll see you in the crowd, don't worry I'll find you somehow haha!

What will happen after the tour? I can't wait to find out, you have no idea. But for now, have a little patience my love.
Yours and only yours, Harry.