Waxing Gibbous

Harry didn't expect to be locked in the car. He didn't expect to be locked in the car after he a Draco sodding Malfoy managed to escape from an Auror under the Imperius Curse that was trying to kill them. And he definitely didn't expect the plonker to kiss him like he did, to make him so aroused and bothered and then to let go, cast a body bind spell, stuff his wand in the glove compartment, and lock him up.

Malfoy took the elf away and said that he was sorry with the face that suggested that he wasn't sorry at all. He was probably on his way to the meeting with Yaxley, while Harry was stuck in that bloody Mercedes, without his wand, and with a hard-on, that would not go away because of the spell. He was trying his best to concentrate on making some sort of connection with the unicorn-hair core wand that was in the box in front of him.

Finite Incantatum, Finite Incantatum, Finite Incantatum! He thought desperately, and in about five minutes he managed to free himself from the body bind. Harry swore under his breath, took out Malfoy's wand, and tried to unlock the car door. It was probably spelled shut from the outside and he couldn't budge it. Using the blasting hex was too dangerous in such a small space, and it was protected by the anti-apparition wards, so he crawled over to the driver seat and sat there, looking at the different scales and buttons on the dashboard. He cast a Patronus for Ron and Hermione but he didn't know his location so the message for them was convoluted at best. The arctic fox that strutted to life was clearly mocking him.

You like this treacherous prat and he left you to go be chummy with Voldemort's old crew.

Harry knew it was more complicated than that. That Draco was put in an unfair position that he had to rescue his mother, but he could have at least accepted his and the Order's help instead of going there alone with no plan and thinking he could win.

The only option he had was to find him and drive there himself, but he didn't know how would that even work. Uncle Vernon would have kissed a blast-ended skrewt first than teaching Harry how to drive. And this vehicle was no ordinary muggle car, it was modified to go faster than some of the professional brooms and it certainly had the mind of its own when it came to responding to its master's call.

A mad idea struck Harry's mind, somehow the car was able to find Draco wherever he was, maybe there was a way to reverse engineer this and try to move it to the place without the summoning charm. He started clicking the buttons and pulling the levers to no avail until there was one with the picture that looked like a compass. The Gryffindor pressed it gingerly, praying to all the gods and wizards that it would work. And suddenly the car roared to life, turned on all the fancy lights on the dashboard, lit up its blinkers and started driving on its own, picking up more and more speed until Harry had no choice but to clutch at the seat belt and hope that he won't crash or run somewhere into the ditch on his way to Malfoy.

The Mercedes reached Central London, dodging the traffic almost as artfully as its owner. There were quite a lot of people out and about, wandering around, lighting fire-crackers, and going to pubs to celebrate the New Year. Harry saw that he was now nearing a beautiful park, basking in the street lights and festive illumination. Various trees and bushes of all kinds were covered with snow here and there and a giant greenhouse was glistening in the distance. So Malfoy was there.

The vehicle stopped and as if to laugh at Harry even more all the doors opened on their own and even the boot of the car popped up. He cursed again and got out, casting a Disillusionment charm on himself and trying not to make much noise.

He saw flashes of light at the greenhouse and figured out that it was probably a place of the meeting. The Gryffindor unlocked the glass door and stepped into an immense jungle of plants of all colors, shapes, and sizes. The smell of different pollen was heavy in the air and he could hear faint buzzing of some insects that had survived winter in here. He moved farther, carefully maneuvering between the vines and the leaves not to cause much rustle.