~②~

The next morning, Lucky Bat had invited Moxy over to his house.

(Lucky Bat)- Moxy! Thanks for accepting my random yet urgent invitation. How are things?

(Moxy)- Well, every day I think "today's the day", and then it isn't. And that's fine, it is, but...

Lucky Bat moved to pour tea in his cup but stopped when Moxy began speaking again.

(Moxy)- Look, I've always believed the Big World is real. I know I'll find the perfect kid for me. But lately, I'm starting to wonder with no evidence, no proof, what if it's not true?

(Lucky Bat)- Hmmm... (He took out a fortune cookie, cracked it open, and took out the little paper inside.) "Find your own truth. 6, 9, 25, 18, 36 41."

(Moxy)- Whoa! (She made an explosion sound with her mouth.) This..this is why you're the wisest doll in town. You're so right. I have to believe in myself!

(Lucky Bat)- Uh, sure.

(Moxy)- So, how do I do that? Specifically?

(Lucky Bat)- Uh, well, a wiser doll than me would say you should stop listening to what others tell you. But all I have to offer you some...Satisfaction Guaran-tea. (He held up a tea object.)

(Moxy)- Oh! You wanna read my tea leaves! Of course! (She began to drink her tea.)

(Lucky Bat)- Um, you know, reading tea leaves is not...it's not really my thing. But I can tell you that your forehead looks nice and bright. And that's good luck. So, take that good luck and believe in yourself from the comfort of your own home.

Moxy slides her cup over to him and he looked inside it.

(Moxy)- What do you see? (She asked Lucky Bat, now all of a sudden next to him.)

(Lucky Bat)- Uh...you...

(Moxy)- "You"? Oh. You mean me. It's not what you see, but what I see.

As she said this, Lucky Bat passed her cup back over to her.

(Moxy)- Hmmm, I see leaves..."leaves"! I have to leave! All this time I've been waiting for my kid to find me, but I should find my kid! (She took off towards the door.)

(Lucky Bat)- What, what? That's not what I was saying at all!

(Moxy)- Thank you so much, Lucky! You're so wise. So wise!

(Lucky Bat)- Well, I'm just lucky-

(Moxy)- Come on! (She yelled as she grabbed him and dragged him out the door.)

(Lucky Bat)- Moxy, I think you may have misinterpreted the spirit of what I was trying to-

(Moxy)- Ugly Dog, let's go!

(Ugly Dog)- Yeah! I know that look! Wait up! (He called after his friend as he jumped down from his home, his headphones that he had on landing on another uglydoll.)

(Lucky Bat)- Yes, let's wait up!

(Moxy)- Penny! (She hollered at the girl, who was just exiting her home.) Come on!

(Penny)- Coming! (She ran after Moxy and Ugly Dog.)

The three turn the corner and spot Babo.

(Moxy)- Babo! Lucky Bat has a new great idea!

(Lucky Bat)- No, no, no-

(Moxy)- We're gonna make our dreams come true! (She chirped as she, Penny, Ugly Dog, and Lucky Bat ran off.)

(Babo)- I'm always geared up for dreams. (He said while he stuffed his paint can and leader in his fur pockets and ran to catch up with his friends.)

(Lucky Bat)- Or nightmares!