~⑦~

The Uglydolls strutted proudly past all the gasping perfect dolls. Babo winked and shot fingers guns while Lucky Bat smiled and saluted.

(Lydia)- O...

(Kitty)- M...

(Tuesday- Gosh.

(Perfect Doll)- No way!

Lou turned to face the Uglydolls with a not-so-nice grin when they stopped in front of him. Moxy stumbled a little before chuckling lightly, a bit mortified.

(Lou)- What is this?

(Babo)- Look at my bangs! (He pointed at his brown bangs.)

(Tuesday)- (Gasps.)

(Lydia)- Face it, doll. They look better on him. (She said to Tuesday, who crossed her arms.)

(Moxy)- We're Pretty Dolls now. (She claimed to Lou.)

(Lou)- Well, you.. certainly are. (He put his hands on his hips.)

(Moxy)- So, you're happy for us?

(Lou)- So happy.

(Ugly Dog)- Why does he always have to say it in that tone?

(Lou)- And yet, (He put a hand on his chest.) so sad.

(Ugly Dog)- There he goes again.

(Lou)- You see, I'm afraid all your hard work has been for nothing.

(Moxy)- What do you mean?

(Lou)- No amount of makeup or fancy new clothes, or dollscaping,

(Babo)- Excuse you? (He put his hands on his hips and frowned with the rest of his friends.)

(Lou)- Can take away the fact that deep down, you are UglyDolls. There's no changing that UglyDolls can never pass the Gauntlet.

(Moxy)- We don't believe you. (She crossed her arms.)

(Lou)- You don't believe me? I suspected as much. Maybe you'll believe him. (He gestured to Ox, who revealed himself.)

(UglyDolls)- (Gasp.)

(Tuesday)- (Gasps.)

(Kitty)- Hello! We kidnapped him! (She reminded Tuesday.)

(Tuesday)- Oh, yeah. (She looked down.)

(Moxy)- Ox? I...I don't understand.

Just then Penny came running up, dolls gasped at how different she looked while Lou blushed when he saw her.

(Penny)- (Excitedly.) Guys, guys, guys! Mandy gave me a makeover~! (She squealed.)

(Lucky Bat)- Penny... wow!

(Penny)- I know right?! (She twirled and smiled.) Don't I look good-? (Her smiled dropped when she saw Ox.) ...Ox? What are you doing here? (She looked at Moxy.) Mox... what's going on...?

(Moxy)- I...

Ox: Moxy, Penny...

(Moxy)- Ox, wait. You won't believe this. The Big World is real!

(Ox)- I know.

(Moxy)- What? (She was in disbelief.)

(Penny)- Wait... (Her pupils constricted.)

(Lou)- Come on, Ox. Relieve the poor creatures of their confusion. Why don't you start at the beginning?

(Moxy)- What's he talking about?

(Penny)- Ox, explain! (She demanded, clenching his fists.)

(Ox)- Moxy, Pen... all I wanted to do was protect you two. But, Lou's right. You're never gonna get to the Big World. (He looked down.)