~①~

In a little shop called, "Lolita's Dolls" There was a man humming a tune while designing a doll on his workbench. This man was Christopher, he had brown hair, blue eyes, and he was the owner of the shop. He also looked to be in his late 30's.

People often came to his shop to buy his lolita dolls, some workers from factories even bought his dolls just to recustomize them and sell them to the world. He didn't mind though, he was getting paid a good amount of money, so that means he could provide for his 2 children Leona and Freya, his wife had died 4 years ago.

Christopher was designing a new lolita doll for Freya for her birthday present. That's why he was working so hard on it. He wanted it to be perfect, realistic, and most importantly, beautiful.

The man placed some synthetic blonde hair on the now completed doll.

(Christopher)- Yes! (He cheered.)

After days of designing, he was finally finished!

(Christopher)- Hmm, what should I name her? Felicity? Jane? Penny? Hm, Penny seems to suit her more. (He dressed up Penny in a nice lolita outfit.)

(Christopher)- Freya is going to love you as her birthday present, Penny. (He set Penny on a shelf and closed up the shop, then he went home.)

A week later, when it was Freya's birthday, Christopher had come down sick. The doctor insisted that he rest until he was better, but he refused, he continued going to the shop and continued to make dolls.

Unfortunately, the man's condition didn't get any better, it only got worse, which resulted in him getting hospitalized, Freya and Leona, his daughters, were right by his side, tears streaming down their faces.

(Christopher)- Freya...I'm sorry you didn't get your birthday present. (He coughed, he looked pale and weak, he was dying.)

(Freya)- (Sorrowfully) I-its o-okay...daddy. (She sniffled, she had brown hair and green eyes that she had inherited from her mother, and she was only 7 years old.)

(Leona)- (Sadly) Your gonna get better, don't worry!

She had red hair she had gotten from her mom and blue eyes, and she was 16.

(Christopher)- (Chuckles) I hope I will. (He coughed, knowing deep down that he was going to die, but he wouldn't tell his daughters that directly.)

~

Christopher didn't get better, unfortunately, and several days later...he went to join his wife. Freya and Leona were crying at their father's funeral. They were so depressed that they forgot all about the "Lolita's Dolls" shop.

2 weeks after Christoper's death, factory workers started clearing out the shop by taking the dolls and recustomizing them in the factory, one of the dolls being Penny.

There was an error in the system, which resulted in Penny not being sent to the Institute of Perfection, but to Uglyville, that was when the doll woke up from her stiffened state and met Moxy, Wage, Lucky Bat, Babo, Ugly Dog, and Ox, the mayor of Uglyville.

They showed Penny around, singing and dancing, she loved it all! She even designed her own clothes, as she was tired of wearing a lolita outfit.