~⑧~

Penny was now on the steps of her home, her knees to her chest and her head down as she cried. She didn't even realize that Lou had sat down next to her.

(Lou)- There, there blondie, don't cry. (He cooed, putting a hand on her shoulder.)

(Penny)- (Sniffles and glares at him.) L-Leave me alone. (Her lips trembled, then she continued to cry.)

(Lou)- Awww, I'm sorry but I can't do that. You're clearly hurting right now.

(Penny)- I... appreciate your concern, Lou. (She blushed and then got up, wiping away her tears.) But I just wanna be alone right now. (She entered her home and slowly closed the door.)

(Lou)- Wait! (He stopped her from closing the door all the way.) Can I... at least come in for tea? (He asked hopefully.)

(Penny)- .... No.

Lou's hope was instantly crushed as she closed the door in his face. His hand balled up into fists as he trembled.

(Lou)- (Internally) She'll love me, she will.

~

In the town of Uglyville, everything looked dark and gloomy, even the moon was sad.

"Extra, extra." A blue Uglydoll said monotonously, with a pack of newspapers in her hand. "People of Uglyville are revealed to be..."

"Rejects!?" An Uglydoll who was reading the newspaper exclaimed in horror.

"Who'd have thunk?" An Uglydoll comments sadly.

"We heard it straight from Ox's mouth," Babo told an Uglydoll.

"Yup." Wage put a sweet treat in a brown bag. "It's time to wake up and smell the ugly." She slid the bag to the Uglydoll Babo talked to.

"Just the bag, please."

Wage throws out the treat and gives the bag to the Uglydoll, who shoves it over his head.

A spork UglyDoll sighs unhappily after looking in her mirror.

Just then a new red Uglydoll arrived out of the sunflower and landed on his feet. "Whee! I've arrived! I can't wait to learn about this magical place and all my-"

An orange Uglydoll tosses him a newspaper and he reads it.

"Oh." The red Uglydoll then throws the newspaper away and takes a violin out of nowhere, playing a sad tune.

"I wish I could say it wasn't so." Ugly Dog said.

"Things will never be the same around here," Wedgehead said.

"Brother, can you spare a button?" An Uglydoll asked Ugly Dog, holding a cup.

Ugly Dog tosses a screw into the cup. "Hard times. Hard, hard times." He walked away, passing Penny's house. He looked at it and sighed before walking to the boardwalk and sitting down on it. He looks up and sees an Uglydoll on top of a sinking ship.

The Uglydoll salutes Ugly Dog and he just shakes his head.

After the ship had sunk, the Uglydoll's safety floaty bloated up, and a purple Uglydoll octopus pulled him towards her and her sad child.

Ugly Dog's ears flattened against his head as the Uglydoll octopus sighed sadly.

Meanwhile, Moxy was looking out at Uglyville, she was so disappointed in herself.

(Moxy)- Sorry, Uglyville. (She sighs, closing her window. She climbs onto her bed and looks through the pictures she drew in her notebook.) Ugh(She rips up the pictures and then lays on her side, drifting off the sleep.)

~

Peggy grunts as he climbs up in Moxy's window.

(Peggy)- Hey, yo. Wake up. Or don't. It doesn't matter. I wish I was sleeping. I don't know why am I up all early in the morning. (He fell out of the window, landing on the ground with a thud.)

Moxy gets up, looks at her notebook, and then falls back, sighing as her notebook fell into the trash.

(Moxy)- I can't do this anymore.

Suddenly, a hand picked up the notebook out of the trash.

(Mandy)- Did that make you feel better?

Moxy's eyes widened as she saw the girl standing in front of her.

(Moxy)- Mandy? What are you doing here?

(Mandy)- Moxy, you have to go back and complete the Gauntlet.

(Moxy:)- (Sighs) There's no point.

(Mandy)- That's where you're wrong. (She sat on the bed next to Moxy.) All your life you knew the truth and you never stopped believing. (She opened the notebook.) And you were right. I've never would've had the courage to come here. If it weren't for you.

Moxy gets off her bed and looks in her mirror, she then sighed.

(A/N- Was too lazy to put the whole singing action so enjoy the video.)

"Great song, guys." Kitty complimented. She, Tuesday, and Lydia were wearing their spy suits and they had a sack in their hands.

Moxy and Mandy gasp.

(Tuesday)- Oh, hello, Mandy. Lou's gonna love this.

The three girls then pounced on Mandy and Moxy.

(Moxy)- Whoa!

(Mandy)- Hey!

~

Tuesday grunted as she and her friends pulled along Mandy and Moxy in the sack through the tunnel.

(Lydia)- We are getting so good at kidnapping, right?

(Moxy)- Let us out, you beautiful monsters!

Tuesday gasps and lets go of the strings of the sack, allowing Moxy and Mandy to tumble out, causing them to yell. The girls looked up and gasped.

There standing before them, was Lou, smirking down at them.

(Lydia)- Lou, whatchu doing here?

(Lou)- You didn't think I was gonna miss all the fun, did you?

(Kitty)- You did miss the whole climbing down, kidnapping, dragging, climbing back up, being tired part.

(Lou)- I see you brought Mandy too. (He says as Moxy and Mandy got up.) How delightful.

(Tuesday)- But, you told us to bring Moxy back to you and-

(Lou)- I came up with a far better plan. (He gestures to the recycling hole, which was now unboarded.)

(Mandy)- (To Lou) What're you doing? You've already crushed their spirits.

(Lou)- Sure, Uglyville may be crushed, but we both know Moxy will never give up. Without you around, the rest of them will stay forever. The only reason I let you stay in Perfection was to keep up appearances. Everybody says "Oh, Lou! You're so nice! You're the best!". Do you know how long I've worked on that adulation? Those Pretty Dolls, they're mine, including Penny.

Moxy frowned at this while Tuesday crossed her arms, scowling.

(Lou)- They hang on my every word, and if you think I'm gonna let you take that away from me, you're as empty-headed as the rest of them.

The spy girls felt a little hurt at this. Lou takes Mandy's glasses, drops them, and crushes them underneath his feet, causing the doll to gasp.

(Lou)- You're both ugly. And ugly things belong in recycling.

(Moxy)- No!

(Mandy)- You can't do this!

Lou: Ox disrupted the system, (He advanced on the girls, who backed.) but I'll fix it. We'll see each other again soon. You'll be brand new. (He pushed the girls into the recycling hole, Mandy ended up falling in but Moxy grabbed onto Lou's hands.)

(Lou)- You'll be perfect!

(Moxy)- She's gonna find out what you did. (She scowled at Lou.) And when she does, she'll hate you, and she'll leave.

(Lou)- (His mouth contorted into a smirk while his pupils constricted.) That's if she ever finds out, and that's if I ever let her leave.

With that, Lou let go of Moxy and she screamed as she fell to her doom. The last thing she saw was Lou's insane smirk before darkness surrounded her.