~⑨~

"Attention, please. All Gauntlet runners must immediately report to the starting area." A female announcer said as a house rose up from the floor.

(Perfect Dolls)- Ooh! Ahh!

(Lou)- Are you ready for the Gauntlet?! (He asked the crowd.)

The perfect dolls cheered in response.

(Lou)- I said 🎵"Are you ready"?🎵

The perfect dolls cheered louder.

(Mandy)- Yes! Excuse me, sorry. Coming through.

(Lou)- Mandy! How.. unexpected.

Kitty, Tuesday, and Lydia gasped when they noticed something.

(Penny)- (She narrows her eyes at Lou and puts her hands on her hips.) What do you mean by that? Did you not expect her to run the Gauntlet or something?

(Lou)- Uh... (His eyes widened when he saw multiple Uglydolls sitting down in the crowd. He grew furious when he saw five certain Uglydolls coming down the steps.)

(Penny)- (Tears brimmed her eyes.) Moxy! (She started to run towards her but Lou grabbed her wrist.)

(Lou)- (Nervous.) Why are you going to them?

(Penny)- Let go of me! (She ripped her wrist out of his hold.) What's wrong with you? (She ran over to Moxy and hugged her.) Moxy! I missed you.

(Moxy)- (She hugs back.) I missed you too Pen.

Penny let go of her and turned to Ox, who had a guilty expression on her face.

(Ox)- Penny, I am... so sorry-

He was surprised when Penny hugged him.

(Penny)- It's... okay. I forgive you. (She pulled away and gave him a small smile.) Kind of.

Ox chuckled, the turned to Lou.

(Ox)- Hello, old friend.

(Lou)- Oh, this is rich. This is really rich. You can't possibly think you'll pass. (He crossed his arms.)

(Moxy)- Maybe we will, maybe we won't. But every doll in this stadium is gonna see us try.

(Mandy) You know what, Lou? When I first got here, I thought you were perfect. I couldn't find a single thing wrong with you. (She put on her glasses, which had a strip of tape that was on the bridge of it.) But, I can see a lot better now. Whaaaat? (She backed away from him.)

(Penny)- Mandy, what are you talking about? What happened? And where were you? I haven't seen you all day?

(Mandy)- (She smirks at Lou, who looked nervous.) Wanna tell her Lou? Or should I?

(Penny)- Tell me what? (She frowned.)

(Lou)- Er, I have no idea what she's talking about. (He chuckles nervously.)

(Mandy)- Well since you wanna lie... (She turned to Penny and began whispering in her ear.) He tried to get rid of me and Moxy by tossing us in recycling.

(Penny)- What? (She hissed, shooting Lou a nasty glare.)

(Lou)- Penny, I'm sorry! (He tried to grab her hands but she pushed him away.)

(Penny)- I'm running the Gauntlet with my friends. (She snapped coldly.)

(Lou)- You... you can't... i-if you pass then-!

(Penny) I know! That's why I'm doing it. (She spat.)

Lou's expression turned ominous. "Fine then. I'm gonna run it with you."

All the perfect dolls cheered and Lou soaked up all the glory.