10

Now everyone around the table was looking directly at Jungkook, they have been looking at him for a while, no one saying a word at all. Jungkook didn't know where he got the confidence from but he moved closer to the table and sat down smiling at all og them. They all quickly smiled back.

«Uh hello» Jungkook suddenly said shyly, all the confidence he had vanishing away.

«Hello beautiful» Jimin said his eye smile showing.

«Geez you guys are to cheesy» Namjoon said while chuckling.

«You were just as cheesy in the classroom hyung» Jungkook said giggling.

«Oh really? Kookie what did he say?» A smirk forming on Taehyung's face.

«Nah he just said I was cuter in person» Jungkook said while fishing up his lunch in his backpack.

Namjoon started blushing and said «Why did you have to expose me like that?»

The others started laughing and after they started eating their lunch talking, getting to know each other.

«Hey Jungkook. How did you find our group chat? I mean none of us really share our numbers or group chat» Namjoon asked.

«How did you even manage to get it?» Yoongi asked from the other side.

«Well honestly, I just saw the group chat and clicked on it» Jungkook replayed.

«But how?» Namjoon asked again.

«Why, are you not happy that I'm here» Jungkook asked, faking a sad face.

«Nononon It's just that I'm curious» Namjoon said panicking.

«Great, now you made him sad» Jimin said

Jungkook then started laughing, his beautiful laughing filling the table. When the all realized that he was fine, they all looked at Jungkook with hearts in their eyes.

«You guys look you're all in love» Jungkook joked and gripped his pack of biscuit

«Yeh, you can say that» Taehyung answered back, scratching the back of his head.

Silence filled the table as they continued eating.

After they were done eating lunch they walked out of the lunch room a in comfortable silence.

«What class do you all have now» Jungkook asked.

«Well me and Jimin have math» Taehyung said sulking.

«I have history class now» Jin answered.

«Me and Hoseok have science» Yoongi replayed holding Hoseok's arm.

«Well me and kookie have English class so good bye» Namjoon said before grabbing Jungkook's arm, and walked away.

He didn't even have to look behind him, he already knew they were all jealous.

_________________________________________________________________

New chapter! 

I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. 

I hope you all like this chapter. I am also sorry that it's short.

I'll try to write a longer chapter next time 

Have a nice day/night!