8

After reading the message Jungkook smiled and switch off his phone before starting to get ready for school. He walked into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. He decided to listen to some music. He went on youtube and such a song he has been obsessed with the last days. (A/N: I've been obsessed with this song)

When the beat dropped he started doing slow body rolls checking himself out in the mirror. He (A/N If you've seen the tik toks you know what I mean) He laughed at himself before washing his brush and took off his clothes to take a shower.

After showering he choose an outfit and run to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed some bread and put it in the toast machine. While waiting he looked outside of the window.

"Oh, it's raining"

Jungkook heard a pling from behind him meaning the toast was finished. He opened the fridge again and grabbed som jam and started putting it on the tost.

"I forgot to take a plate"

He chuckled and opened the cabin grabbing a plate and put the toast on the plate. He walked over to the kitchen table and started eating. While eating Jungkook checked the time and realized he had 10 minutes to catch the bus. Quickly ate the rest of this and gently placed the plate in his sink before running upstairs getting all he needed for school before running down the stairs and out of the door. He opened the door and closed it, not forgetting to lock it. And then starting to run to where the bus usually stops. He checked the time on his phone, seeing that he had 5 minutes left. He slowed down and took a deep breath before slowly jogging to the bus stop. When he arrived he saw the bus coming and he sighed and found his busd ticket. 

He stepped on the bus greeting the bus driver and scanned his bus ticket. He walked slowly inside the bus and walked to the sit in the back of the bus. Jungkook grabbed his airpods and turned in some music, humming to the son and stepping his feet to the beat. As the bust continued driving Jungkook remembered that he's gonna meet BTS. Jungkook started getting nervous because not only is he gonna see their handsome faces up close but he might get killed by their fan girls. And the last thing he want is drama with some girls. He took a deep breath and looked out of the window seeing that the next stop was where he's gonna get of. He stood up from his seat and walked to the doors. The bus stopped and the doors opened. Jungkook jumped out of the bus and all his nervousness came back again as closer as he got to the school. Suddenly the ding was heard from his pocket meaning he got a message. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and checked the notification.

Gucci: Has someone arrived at the school yet, i'm bored.

PrinceJin: I'm literally beside you Taehyung.

Gucci: Yes but your boring.

RM: Me, yoongi and Hoseok just walked in the doors.

Gucci: Where's Kookie and Jimin?

ChimJim: I'm at my locker getting out my books. Where are you.

Gucci: Me and Jin hyung is in the cafeteria. Come here when your finished.

Jungkook read the chet and closed the app, turning off his phone. He was debating whether he should go to cafeteria or straight to his classroom. As he reached school he could already see many people walking around in the hallway. He checked the time on his phone.

"Class starts soon" He whispered to himself and started heading over to his class. He went into the chat and typed.

BunnyBoy: I'll not be able to come to the cafeteria. Class is starting soon /:

Gucci: Awwwww man

Jungkook giggled and continued walking. He reached his classroom and gently opened the door. Sitting near the window in the back of the classroom. He overheard some girls talking about BTS.

"Did you see them, they were dressed extra nice today"

"Yes, the looked so hot omg."

"I wonder who they have dressed so fancy for"

"I don't know but hopefully we'll get a chance"

Jungkook chuckled to himself and looked out of the window.

"They have dressed fancy...wonder why" Jungkook thought to himself. He started scrolling through social media and just playing around on his phone while people started entering the class. He looked up to see if any of the guys were in the same class. Normally he didn't really pay attention to who was in his class but today was a special day.

When Jungkook was about to turn his head back to his phone, the girls in the room started squealing and he quickly looked at the door. At the entrance of the classroom stood no other than Namjoon. Jungkook quickly looked down at his phone and blushed bright red.

He's more handsome than I thought...

Jungkook felt someone sit at the desk beside him, not daring to look up but the curiosity got the best of him. He looked up only to be disappointed when he realized it was only one the the classmeats he's never talked to. He looked around the classroom trying to find the person he was looking for. At the end he gave up and turns back again only to face a smirking Namjoon in front of him.

"Your cuter in person, bunny"

___________________________________________________________________

New chapter out! I hope you guys like it.

I'm sorry for wrong grammar or spelling mistakes. Please correct me if you see any.

Small rant, read if you want:

Soooo we all know about the corona virus and how it has closed all the schools. Well guess what. Norway have decided to start opening schools again(: So I might start school next week.

Also since all event has been canceled may 17 (Norway independence day) is going to be different. But the thing is all the marching bands have to play on may 17 so people won't get sad. (I'm in a marching band lol) aaaaaand it kinda makes me laugh that norway doesn't really care or respect marching band like other sports but now marching bands has suddenly got important. Smh. So I have practice tomorrow yaaaay.

lol also finally after trying for ages, I finally manage to get a doctor appointment on thursday. Because after finding out that people with asthma can get really sick. (From what we have heard both grown ups and teenagers can get very sick, but I'm not 100% sure) so wish me luck on that.

Some good new I GOT AN INVITATION FOR AN AUDITIONS FOR THE MUSIC SCHOOL I HAVE APPLIED ON! Y'ALL IF I GET ACCEPTED TO THIS SCHOOL IMA CRY MY BUTT OFF.

This was a little bit of my life.

Have a nice day/evening everyone. Adieu!