11

While Namjoon and Jungkook was heading to their class, the rest of them were burning holes into their back.

«It's not fair, he already had a chance with Jungkook» Jimin said stoping his feet.

«You'll get you're chance»

«But still» Jimin whined.

Jin gave a quick glance at Jimin, telling him to shut up. Jimin stopped whining, scared of what Jin would do.

Then the bell rang and they all groaned, heading to their classes.

On the other side, Namjoon didn't bring Jungkook to English class. Instead he brought him out to the school garden.

«Hyung shouldn't we be in class» Jungkook asked

«Nah I already know English perfectly» Namjoon replied.

«But I don't» Jungkook said looking at Namjoon

Namjoon stopped and looked into Jungkook's eyes, smiling.

«I can teach you» he said happily.

«That would be good» Jungkook smiled back.

They walked a little more in silence. Jungkook kept looking down at his and Namjoon intertwined fingers. His mind was going crazy, he had butterflies in his stomach and his heart beat was going crazy. Jungkook wonder if Namjoon could feel his heart beat trough his hand.

«You know, the school garden would have looked prettier if the school actually cared about it» Namjoon said, braking the silence. He looked at the dead flowers to his side.

«I remember when it was more colorful here. Now it's just sad and dead» Namjoon sighed.

«Why don't you start taking care of the flowers» Jungkook asked

«To much work to do alone» Namjoon replied

It became quiet again

«Maybe I could help» Jungkook thought to himself. He looked at Namjoon and said.

«I could help» He said quietly.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook again.

«I won't mind that, it'll be fun» Namjoon said.

They walked over to a bench and sat down. Jungkook al little distance from Namjoon.

«Why so far away?» Namjoon asked and dragged Jungkook closer to him.

Both of Namjoon's hand went on each side of Jungkook. He looked into Jungkook's eyes, and Jungkook could feel his cheeks heating up. Namjoon leaned closer to Jungkook only to kiss his nose, but even then Jungkook's heart beat started beating faster. He thought he was gonna pass away. He looked to his side not being able to look Namjoon's eyes.

Namjoon started laughing and Jungkook's cuteness and hugged him. Jungkook looked at Namjoon surprised but the laid his head on Namjoon's chest. He closed his eyes and then Namjoon started talking.

«If you wanna sleep then that's fine» He said and Jungkook just sighed and then drifted into a deep sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

New chapter!

I hope you guys like this chapter!

And if you guys haven't noticed, the book has gotten a new book cover.

Anyways have a nice morning/day/evening!