12

Short chapter

Quite mumbling could be heard, the smell of fresh flowers and grass grabbed his attention. He's eyes fluttered open and he looked around. His eyes blinking at the strong sun light hitting his face. He was laying on something soft, he couldn't quite figure out what it was but it felt comfortable. He slowly closed his eyes agin, ready to fall back to sleep. He then heard chuckling and felt a hand petting his hair gently.

«Hello sleeping beauty, did you nap well» Jungkook heard from his left. He just nodded, too tired to verbally respond.

«You're quite a heavy sleeper you know» Another voice said. Jungkook started wondering who the person were. He shortly remembers that he fell asleep while talking to Namjoon, but who did the other voice belong too.

Out of curiosity, he opened his eye's looking to his left. His eyes met someone else eyes, he recognizes the person. Who couldn't, he was smiling brightly. When he smiled, his lips formed a heart shape and the sun kept shining around him.

How did I never notice how beautiful Hoseok is

Jungkook thought to himself, his eyes wandering around Hoseok's face. Getting mesmerized by his visual.

Out of nowhere Hoseok started laughing. Jungkook looked at him confused.

«You've been staring at me for a while now. What are you thinking about because hearts are forming in your eyes» Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook back. Jungkook could feel his face heating up.

«Sorry, you're just beautiful» Jungkook blurted out, taking both Namjoon and Hoseok by surprise.

«Oh thank you» Hoseok responded fluttered.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but he glanced at Namjoon who was quietly chuckling over how cute Jungkook looked. The sun was shining at Namjoon too. He's tanned skin was glowing and his warm smile was enough cause butterflies in Jungkook's stomach. He could not believe how two gorgeous human being's could sit around him. He looked up at Namjoon again, but this time a pair of brown dragon eyes met his eyes. He was mesmerized by how Namjoon eyes were dark but shiny. Jungkook spotted dimples forming on Namjoon cheeks, he eyed them slowly but quickly looked into Namjoon eye's.

Reality hit him and he quickly looked away, looking at the flower beside him. What he did not notice were the two men staring at him with adoration. At the end the sunlight was shining over all three of them. 

A/N: Guess who my bias is in BTS and also who is you're bias?