9

"Your cuter in person, bunny" 

Jungkook quickly looked up, meeting Namjoons dragon eyes. Jungkook blued at looked down at his desk, not saying a word.

Then, Namjoon took his finger under Jungkook chin and lifted his head up. He smirked looking directly into Jungkooks eyes.

"You know, it's rude not answering" Namjoon said in low tone.

"I-I am so sorry"Jungkook stutters.

Suddenly Namjoon starts laughing and Jungkook looks at him confusingly.

"Relax bunny, I was just joking" Namjoon chuckled.

Jungkook just looked down at his desk, not saying a word. Namjoon was about to say something more when the teacher started shouting, signaling that class was about to start. Namjoon walked to the back row at the class and sat down. Jungkook looked behind him, directly at Namjoon. Namjoon winked at Jungkook. He blushed and looks forward again, concentrating on what the teacher was saying.

Time skip

After class Jungkook hurriedly packed his bag. He got up and walked fast to the door, but then he crashed into something or someone. He looked up meeting a smiling Namjoon, his dimples showing.

"Why in such a hurry bunny?"

Jungkook just blinked and looked down. Namjoon took Jungkook hand and dragged him out of the classroom heading towards the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was loud, people were shouting and running around. Jungkook normally didn't eat in the cafeteria, he used to sit outside under a tree.

Nmajoon started walking, Jungkook following after, he kept looking at the people talking and shouting. Some even running from table to table.

They arrived at a table in a corner, Jungkook looked at them recognizing it was the rest of BTS. They didn't notice them coming. Namjoon then got an idea, he signaled Jungkook to be quicker and slowly walked behind Hoseok and Jin, he then shouted something and everyone at the table screamed. Jungkook started laughing the same did Namjoon, but the rest of the table turned around watching Jungkook laugh. They all looked at him with a smile. Jungkook stoped laughing and blushed when he realized they were all looking at him.

"How can someone be this pretty?"

________________________________________________________________

New chapter! I hope you guys like it. 

Anyways as you all know I haven't update in a while. The reason is that I usually write on computer. Well some months ago I had to deliver in my computer to the school because I was using the schools computer and had to deliver it inn because I was gonna start high school. So I didn't have any computer to write on and I don't like writing on phone. Anyways after I knew with high school I was gonna start on I bought a new computer. But I bought it trough the government or something like that. It's like a place for students to buy computer and science the computer I needed was pretty expensive I bought it there. But then something happen and they forgot to actually send the computer to me. But now I finally have it and can start writing more chapters.

So thank you all for waiting and I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting.

I'll update another chapter soon.  

Until then have a nice day/evening