Indoor Dome DESTRUCTION

The trio watched in awe as the walls were being defiled gratified by young Inklings on skateboards currently engaged in what looked to be an epic battle of Turf War.

One punk boy with green razor tentacles grinded his board against a railing while shooting his dualies above an unsuspecting kid, before landing an almost perfect ollie midair.

Another one flew above the stadium, her head almost hitting the ceiling, her arms out like an angel above, striking a smug pose as if there was a camera, before crashing below, a tornado of swirling pink ink encompassed the map, completely wiping out the dude on the skateboard.

An green Octoling rushed forth, swimming and running through the ink covered stadium, a pink inkling girl aimed her splattershot at him. However, his immense speed and constant shifting into the ink and his acrobatic technique allowed him to weave in between her inkshots.

She didn't even realize he had gotten behind her. He planted a splatbomb next her feet.

Agent 3 realized this was the unofficial underground Turf Wars, not advertised by corporations. As such, there were no rewards, no extra rules, only plain chaos for fun.. if you had the skills. Although it wasn't "illegal" she never once participated in these types of Turf Wars, prefering the "legit" version, but she had to admit.. this looked pretty fun.

Agent 4 by contrast, didn't care, she didn't even know these types of games existed. So she instinctively dropped down to the cardboard graffiti decorated skateboard stadium and began shooting.

Agent 8 smiled and backflipped off the edge before landing on of the rails, her heels grinding against the metallic rims before landing beside 4, back-to-back, painting the floors pink and yellow.

Agent 3 shrugged. She grabbed one of the skateboards and a long piece of rope off the floor.

She threw tied the rope to the skateboard and road below. Her board landed on a wedge between two long ramps, which were filled with kids engaged in an intense free-for-fall, the kids were surprised at her sudden introduction and all aimed their weapons at her. She dodged all their attacks, her board flew high in the air, she got off the board and used the rope to swing it around before throwing it back at them.

The board catching most of the ink shots that were meant for Agent 3, landed in the middle of the group.. with an active splatbomb tied underneath it..

*BOOM*

Agent 3 in between 4 and 8. The three smiled at each other and rushed off in three separate directions.

4 caught the eyes of an confident looking inkling. He wore a skull mask, a black denim jacket with custom spray paint of a squid in the back, spiked yellow belt which contrasted his rich caramel skin, and red and blue rocket boots.

"You're going down," he smirked. He then unleashed his signature weapons which 4 didn't recognize.

They were spray cans all tied up with a wooden gun frame, with a battery charge taped to the back.

4 immediately jumped out of the way as a continous stream of purple landed where she stood.. the ink carried tiny bombs, which spread outwards, making almost perfect circles where he fired.

To be continued.