🔥☀️🔥

Today's forecast: 🔥

The sun is trying to burn every squid and octopus into deep fried calamari, forcing most of them.. besides the naked masochists... under shades and in buildings.

Our heroes, the agents, were suppose meet at Octo Canyon but were now under a tree, its shades were barely keeping them alive.

Agent 3 and Agent 4's heavy jackets were drenched in sweat. Agent 4 unzipped her front jacket to let out some heat. Agent 3 was stubborn and refused to remove her sweaty cape.

Meanwhile Agent 8 wore her somewhat revealing clothing she wore from the Metro which helped cool herself.

"Oh crap! The sun is moving! Our shade won't last long!!!" 4 pointed out.

They agents squeezed tightly like sardines, trying to fit into the littlest amount of shade as the sun leaned closer.

"We have to find a way out of the sun.." Agent 3 frowned.. "Any suggestions?"

"How about we ink the street and swim across in it?" 4 said.

"THAT IS..actually not a bad idea..." 3 rubbed her chin.

"But ve don't have veapons." 8 frowned.

"Damn it.." 3 sighed. "Can one of us has to maybe vomit or pee across the street?"

"Do you veally expvet us to shoot it out zat far?" 8 asked with a dull look on her face.

"Got any better ideas?" 3 raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just wait till sunset," 4 suggested.

Then her stomach screeched, begging for food.

"Nevermind.. I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

They then advised a plan.

"Okay, so we climb up to the tree's branch.. try to jump all the way across the street.. AVOIDING the SUNLIGHT."

3 then climbed up the tree.. and onto the branch..

She quickly heard the branch snapping.. turning around she realized that 4 and 8 were sitting behind her!

"Wait!! Guys!! One at a time!! OUR WEIGHTS ARE GOING TO BREAK THE BRANCH!!!"

The branch began slowly bending... downwards and 3's hand became exposed to the sunlight and it caught on fire..

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" 3 howled.

8 tried to help by using the back of 3's cape to put out the fire but 8 accidentally elbowed 4's face..

"Sorry!" 8 looked behind her..

Her nose now looked like rudolph's.

"TIE HER CAPE AROUND THE BRANCH BEFORE WE FALL INTO THE SUNLIGHT!!!" 4 yelled as she covered her nose with her hands.

"Good idea!" 8 then quickly tied the cape around the tree...

but she didn't realize the cape was on fire..

"OH MY COD!!!" 4 screamed.

Meanwhile Marie was watching them from afar.. under her umbrella.

8 then punched the cape trying to stop the fire.. but the cape was still around 3's neck and it was choking her, and their combined panicking caused the branch to rock dangerously back and forth like a seesaw.

8 managed to put out the fires on 3's cape.

And 3 shoved her hand in her mouth to put out the fire on her hand.

"Uhh.. hey?" 4 said in a worried tone.

"What?" 3 asked.

4 pointed up and the leaves were on fire and the flames were raining downwards.

They pushed each other climbing down the tree.

"I DON'T VANT TO DIEE!!" 8 screamed.

4 then had an idea.

"3!! LET'S USE YOUR CAPE AS AN UMBRELLA!!!"

"BUT IT'S MY FAVORITE CAPE!!!"

"DUDE, YOU WANNA BE FRIED CALAMARI?!!"

"FINE BUT YOU BETTER FIX IT!!!"

They then got under 3's cape and ran across the street.. with each step it felt like they were running across burning coals..

And 3's cape caught on fire again...

They finally managed to get across the street and inside a building..

8 then grabbed an emergency fire extinguisher and used it to put out the second fire on 3's cape.

"HOLY SHRIMP!! WHAT THE FOOK IS THAT?!!" 4 pointed.

To be continued.