𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎.

Itadori's POV

I will fight. I will kill Mahito.

As I fought the sick curse, I thought of... Sato.

We hung out together a lot. I had so much memories... and wanted to make more. I'm holding onto that hope that she and Nobara will make it. I can worry about Fushiguro later. He's probably still alive, knowing him.

I will stay alive.

Sato was always a girl with a caring heart. She always thought of others. Even though she could be quiet, she always had that pretty smile of satisfaction on her face.

She was patient and loving. She never failed to make one's day shine brighter... and she was also really pretty.

I remember when she told me her backstory.

"Society's standards are crap."

I loved how she was so... different. Maybe that's why I love her so much.

🎶 I'm a rip-off, and it turns you on 🎶 (Flowers by The Neighborhood)

Y/n was sitting next to Megumi, both of them going through their phones while Nobara and I danced a little to the beat of the song. It was catchy.

We were in my room, vibing to songs and hanging out together.

🎶 She's a, she's a lady ~ 🎶 (Line Without A Hook by Rick Montgomery)

I sang that part out loud, Nobara doing the same. Hopefully Fushiguro can put up with it. It was my favorite part!

🎶 Ooh, girl, don't you stop. Til' you're mine girl, and I won't stop it until you're my girl 🎶 (Honeypie by JAWNY)

I glanced over at y/n who was watching me and Nobara dance like crazy, singing at the same time. She smiled at me.

🎶 Tokyo prison, I'm going to relight your feeling ~ 🎶 (LOST IN PARADISE by ALI, aka the Jujutsu Kaisen ending song for the first cour)

This song was a bop!

🎶 'Cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset. But I can't help from asking "Are you bored yet?" 🎶 (Are You Bored Yet by Wallows ft. Clairo)

Nobara sang. Actually we both sang it together, I just did the male part. I smiled at Megumi who gave a blank face in return.

🎶 I wanna love me... The way that you love me 🎶 (POV by Ariana Grande)

I was losing my voice and Nobara sang the "ooh" parts for me. Y/n laughed at my voice cracks as Fushiguro continued going on his phone.

🎶 Can I get a kiss? And can you make it last forever ~ 🎶 (See You Again by Tyler, the Creator)

OK, one more song!

"Am I throwing you off?" Nobara said.

"Nope," I smiled.