𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗.

Y/N's POV

"Sleep," Inumaki said through the phone. He smiled as he pressed the end call button. Looks like it worked.

He pet Fushiguro's Divine Dog and commanded it to return to Fushiguro.

"Return."

Inumaki looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He sure was good company.

Then I felt the presence of a powerful Cursed Spirit.

"Inumaki-san."

"Salmon."

Inumaki and I immediately got into fighting stance, prepared for a likely incoming attack.

A cursed spirit made its presence known in front of us. I was about to exorcise it until its head was severed and killed. Another curse appeared in front of us from the trees.

It had a really strong presence. I got nervous. What was something like that doing here?

It mumbled incoherent speech.

"Salmon, salmon roe. Spiced cod roe," Inumaki said and unzipped his collar, revealing his whole face.

Megumi's POV

"I can't afford to lose!!" Kamo yelled.

Suddenly, our fight was interrupted by the unexpected appearance of a large mass of wooden branches.

"What the heck is that?!" I yelled. Then I saw Toge and y/n evading the branches. "I-Inumaki-senpai?! Y/n?!"

"Run... a... way!" He commanded and Kamo and I followed his command, dodging the strikes of the enemy's attack.

Y/N's POV

"What is a cursed spirit like that doing here?" Kamo wondered. "And whose curtain is that?"

Indeed, I noticed a black curtain or "screen" forming. Inumaki came to join us.

"Koff!"

"Inumaki-san, leaf mustard?!" I asked. I hung out with him quite often, so I was able to quickly pick up his dialect and now I almost fluently understood it. I asked him if he was OK.

"Salmon," he replied.

"I think... Gojo-sensei encountered this special grade cursed spirit before," Fushiguro said.

"Tuna mayo."

"Yeah, let's call Gojo-sensei," I said, taking out my phone.

"You understand..." Kamo was confused.

"Since it's a special grade, it could use Domain Expansion on us so we should retreat -" Fushiguro started but then that special grade suddenly appeared.

"Don't move," Inumaki commanded, and Kamo took this opportunity to use a technique called Blood Manipulation: Slicing Exorcism.

However, it did no damage and so I stepped in and tried slicing it with my cursed knives but that didn't work either.

"It's tough!" I said.

The special grade muttered untranslatable speech but then I heard, "Stop it, you foolish children!"

Huh? I thought I couldn't understand it before!

"All I want... is to protect this earth," it said.

"Ignore it! It's stupid curse nonsense!" Kamo told us.

"Nature can't live in peace with humans. Yes, there are humans that care for this planet but... how useful is minimal compassion? All they want is time. Time without you beings!"

I took a deep breath in... and said, "I don't understand why you curses... want to eliminate us humans... who are the very source of your existence."

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌈

K so I put a lot of thought into y/n's character, and if you're going to be a "main character" in Jujutsu Kaisen that's a sorcerer or Shaman, you gotta have some sort of cursed technique and ranking, right? I thought really hard about what techniques y/n could have so here it is. I tried to be creative and original. I promise I didn't copy anyone else's ideas. (I had to redo this so much times and even had to edit some published chapters sry 😖. But you don't have to reread anything since y/n didn't really have any action scenes she was involved in up until now.)

CURSED TECHNIQUES:

Time Manipulation - By taking out a cursed vintage pocket watch while saying "Time Manipulation," time can be slowed down or reversed.

Time Manipulation: Decelerate - Time is slowed down. A second becomes 5 seconds long, which in the long run, means a minute becomes 5 minutes. This technique consumes a lot of cursed energy depending on how long the technique is in use. Only the user can move around freely during this time as well. This works against special grades too, but if the special grade's cursed energy massively overwhelms the user then the technique is out of use. However, if this does happen, the special grade is left with little cursed energy as a result, which is a good thing.

Time Manipulation: Rewind Injunction - By saying the technique and the amount of time the user wishes to go back, time will be rewinded for that amount of time. For example, if the user says "Time Manipulation: Rewind Injunction 5 Seconds," time will go back 5 seconds. The more time you wish to go back, the more cursed energy is required. Kind of has a replay affect.

(If you've noticed, each Jujutsu Kaisen sorcerer character has some sort of theme to their techniques. For example, Megumi's is shadows, Kamo's is blood, and so on. So for y/n, I chose time I guess.)

TECHNIQUE DISADVANTAGES/LIMITATIONS:

The user cannot stop time or go forward in time, and is limited in the length of time they can affect because over usage of the technique can strain and damage the user.

EXTRA SKILLS AND ABILITIES:

Knife Fighting - Y/n is specifically skilled with using cursed knives as weapons and is good at fighting with them. She has a good sense of aim and isn't scared of using sharp objects.

Aikido - Martial arts that y/n excels at, and practices and performs. As you can see, she relies on combat and weapons most of the time because her cursed techniques require quite a lot of cursed energy sometimes.

Chronokinetic Combat - Because she can slow time, her attacks can appear extremely fast when time is slowed down.

Impact - Cursed energy is drawn to a certain part of the body (leg, fist, etc.) when an attack is inflicted on the opponent, creating a greater impact on the enemy.

(I changed Time Manipulation because I just thought having a technique like that didn't really make sense if you were a Semi Grade 1 sorcerer. So I changed it :) This is all I have for now. I might even end up changing this later on because I'm very indecisive. I'm really extra and if it confused you or goes against science, sorry I apologize I'm not that smart. Sorry you had to read a lot of words but it's beneficial to the understanding of fight scenes and the fanfic. Thank you for reading up to here.)

Lastly... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOJO-SENSEI 🥳🤧🧁🎂🍰🍬🍪🎊🎉🎈🎁🛍💙