𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔.

Y/N's POV

The 3 of us attack the curse user but he appears unaffected which was strange. The curse user manages to slice Itadori, and Fushiguro summons toad who pulls the curse user away and smashes him into a bridge.

"You OK, Itadori?!" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just a small scratch!!" He replied.

"Divine Dog's claws are capable of harming special grades," Fushiguro said.

"I hit him with all I got and it doesn't seem like y/n's weapons and attacks are working either," Itadori said. I nodded in agreement.

"It's puzzling," I said. "And I thought we said we weren't gonna waste any time."

"No comment," Itadori said.

The 3 of us continued different ways of attacking but it was no use each time. I tried using Aikido and it did some damage, but not enough. He was always able to get back up on his feet each time.

"Do you think it could be Damage Nullification?" Fushiguro suggested. "Hey, you! Gojo Satoru is present in Shibuya so you better leave the curtain behind and run for it!!" Fushiguro yelled.

"I heard you guys yell out to the world that Gojo was sealed," the curse user replied. The lie didn't work.

"You're not a very good liar you know, Fushiguro," Itadori said. "But don't worry about it! No worries! No -"

"Quiet." I saw Fushiguro thinking and I thought about it too. It's not Damage Nullification... Wait!

"Fushiguro, I think I figured it out!" I said.

"OK!" He replied. "Rabbit Escape!" Fushiguro summoned a bunch of rabbits. "We're retreating!"

"Oh really? Wait why?" Itadori and I were pulled by Fushiguro, and Itadori was holding a bunny. "Wanna hold it, Sato?"

Fushiguro deactivated Rabbit Escape and summoned Max Elephant instead, crushing the curse user who was of course, not affected at all.

Itadori even swung a car at him much to my surprise and it did no damage. The 3 of us closed in on the curse user and I remembered what we discussed earlier.

(Flashback)

"I think his technique is Inverse," I said. "Strong attacks are turned weak and weak attacks are turned strong. There needs to be a minimum and maximum limit, too."

"I see. That makes sense then. My attack that was forced off-kilter was more effective than Itadori's. He also didn't get immediately countered as he got surrounded by Rabbit Escape. And he's fine after being beaten to the ground," Fushiguro said.

"This is just a theory though. But we have quite a lot of evidence to back it up," I said.

"So we strike at the same time... with both a strong and somewhat weak attack!!" Itadori said.

"But we have to keep pressuring him to make sure he doesn't know we've figured it out," Fushiguro reminded us.

(End of flashback)