𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐.

Y/N's POV

I made sure I was out of the curse's field of vision. This was confirmed when I saw the curse looking for me.

"Behind you," I said. It immediately turned around but was a tad bit too slow. The next thing it knew, I stabbed its head with my cursed knife and its body dropped dead.

There was no need to use cursed techniques here. The curses were weak and low grade levels.

I smiled in satisfaction and totally forgot Itadori was still here. He looked at me in a shocked kind of way.

"Let's go," I smiled.

Nobara's POV

I exorcised the curse that was hiding in the mannequin and noticed a boy in fear. Probably crept in to play and then found the curse.

"Hey, everything's alright now. You're safe," I said. I tried to look as nice and trusting as possible but that didn't work because the boy shook his head "no."

"EH?!! Ahem... Well... I guess children need time to warm up to beautiful women, right? I'll call Itadori."

"Wait! Don't leave me here!" I turned around to see a curse emerge from the wall and grab the boy. It put its sharp nail against his neck, threatening me. This curse... has intelligence!

No, no, no, no! It's holding him hostage! And this curse is weak! It's a Grade 4?! Or maybe the lowest of Grade 3?!

I dropped my weapons and put my hands up. "I'm unarmed. So let the boy free." The curse didn't listen. I should've known.

My face was agitated but I relaxed myself and wore a calm expression. "I wish I could've seen Saori... one last time..."

At that moment, someone punched a hole through the wall.

"Huh? Where is it?" I heard Itadori say. He burst through the wall, and cut the hand of the curse and rescued the boy. Y/n was behind him.

"Are you OK?" Itadori asked the boy and the boy responded by nodding rapidly. However, the curse decided it would escape and attempts to jump out the window.

"I don't think so!!" I yelled. "Sato, hand me that arm!"

She threw me the arm and I put a straw doll on it. "Straw doll ritual... Resonance!" I nailed the nails inside the straw doll and the curse outside felt the impact of what I had just done and died. It's body disappeared into thin air.

Y/N's POV

Wow... Nobara's technique is impressive. But I was drawn out of my thoughts when I noticed something in the corner of my eye.

"Oh." A weak curse came out and charged at me since I was the closest. Its attacks and attempts at hurting me were nothing and I kicked it out the window, using a little cursed energy for more impact. Wait... I was supposed to exorcise it.

I took a knife out of my uniform and threw it at the curse's head. Cursed energy flew through the knife and the curse died. Good.

"AND WHAT KIND OF FOOD DID YOU EAT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD THAT ALLOWED YOU TO SMASH THE WALL WITH YOUR BARE HANDS LIKE THAT?!!" Nobara yelled.

Oh. They're arguing again.

"..........."

"I've been asked about it multiple times as well, but... Why did you come to the school?" Itadori asked Nobara and I.

"I just wanted to become stronger," I simply stated, smiling.

"It's because I hated the countryside... and wanted to live in Tokyo without having to worry about financial problems!" Nobara exclaimed.

"Hah?!!"

After more arguing, the 3 of us came out with the boy and met Gojo-sensei and Fushiguro again.

We took the boy home, and he thanked us as he went on his way.

"Good work! Now let's go eat!" Gojo-sensei clapped his hands together, smiling. He was honestly such a fun adult to hang out with.

"Beef steak!" Itadori said.

"Sushi!" Nobara said.

"Leave it to me!" Gojo-sensei reassured us.

Little did I know... what would happen to us next would be a challenge.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🍣

I am genuinely confused on all this Jujutsu Kaisen sorcery, cursed energy stuff. I've tried to do my research but if it doesn't make sense, then I'm sorry because I am so confused ~ I still wanted to make a fanfic anyway tho. If someone could explain to me, THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE

FOR CLARIFICATION:

Y/n Sato is a female and a first year that attends Jujutsu High in Tokyo. She's classmates with Megumi, Yuuji, and Nobara.

Her uniform is similar to Nobara's; they both wear a collared long sleeve shirt underneath and wear black shoes, but the navy blue top of y/n's uniform is short sleeved, exposing the long sleeves of the white collared shirt underneath.