1

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry, Killua! It's all fine! You just need a break every now and then, dont'cha think?", the smaller green haired boy reassured. "No, I don't think so! which is exactly why this whole thing is so pointless!," retorted the pale, white haired male. 

"Nii-chan! I'll be fine, Gon is so much fun and you do need a break! It's important," the little girl reassured her protective brother cheerily. Unable to say no to his cheery little sister, the boy with royal blue eyes groaned, and reluctantly gave in.

Killua is now walking around aimlessly around town, away from the apartment of his fist and best friend, Gon Freecs. It's been a while since he has reunited with him, after Gon took some time to catch up with his long-lost father. In all honesty, Killua felt a tad bit lonely during that time, but the company of his sister has always managed to cheer the teen up somehow. 

A sudden scream was heard off in the distance, and Killua automatically tensed up, activating his en. He has learnt how to use en during his time without his green haired friend, and yet he didn't sense anyone using nen in the area which his en was activated on, which was not really big nor small. 

Killua ran in the direction the scream was heard, but saw nothing. 

Heh, nothing. Nothing but a whole damn white glowing circle in the middle of nowhere in a deserted alleyway. The pale boy eyed the white glowing circle suspiciously, as if it was some alien spaceship or something, which, it probably was, you just can't be so sure.

The glowing white circle gradually became smaller in size, and Killua made the terrible mistake of attempting to touch it, which resulted in his whole body getting sucked in it. He felt dizzy, as if everything was just a long, spinning tube. 

Everything stopped spinning and he soon felt his body able to feel again. Well, this time he was, well, falling. Falling from a great height at an alarming speed towards the ground. He face planted on the ground, his whole body ached, but not enough to knock him out. He was, after all, a trained former assassin used to the feeling of pain.

Once he got back up and adjusted to his surroundings, he noticed that he was in front of a laege building with the writings "UA" on top of the entrance.

Wow, talk about extravagant 

Marvelling about this building however, did not make him miss the 3 presence of 3 people. He looked to face them, and he noticed how the three people were just staring at him, not even trying to hide from him. 

That means they're probably not here to get me. But I mean, I can't be so sure. But on the other hand I did "accidentally" get here on my own accord...

"Who are you?", asked a tired looking, black haired man. In his 20's maybe? 30's? Along him there were two teens, one of them had multicolored hair, half white and half red. Intriguing, as Killua would like to think. The other teen had spiky blonde hair and he definitely looked like the aggressive type. Didn't need evidence. He just knew.

The older looking male had a.. what is that? scarf? around his neck, which was already wierd as it is. He also had these.. wierd yellow goggles hanging off his neck. Killua's fashion sense was raging because of how wierdly this man dressed, someone call the fashion police, this is terrible. The other two teens were dressed in what looked like school uniforms, which was definitely not Killua's taste in clothes. It was a white-collared shirt with a grey suit over it, and a red tie to complete the look. definitely giving it a 3/10 rating.

Snapping out of it before he exploded with rage from their horrid fashion taste, Killua activated his en, and he has detected no nen users within his range. Well that's suspicious.

"Where am I?", The pale boy asked in a laid back tone. Obviously, he wasn't actually laid back, he was cautious, like anyone else would be, but he kept his cool, he barely ever loses it.

"I believe I was the one who asked first," the dark haired male replied. "Were you teleported by a quirk perhaps?"

"..... What's a quirk?"

"HAH?! ARE YOU PLAYING WITH US LITTLE RUNT?!", the blonde teen exploded.

"Anyways where am I? I need to get back to YorkNew," The snow-haired teen asked, ignoring the blonde's explosive nature. "YorkNew? What's that?", asked the multicolor-haired boy, with visible confusion. Killua deadpanned. 

"Are you dumb? You don't even know YorkNew? Whatever, I need to get there so mind telling me where we are?", Killua retorted, clearly losing his patience. He still kept cautious, though. Who knew who these people are and what their motives are?

"I don't know, kid. Never heard of YorkNew. We're in Musutafu. Stop messing around with us now and answer the question," replied the wierdly - dressed man. "Huh? Stop playing around, old geezer.  Musutafu isn't a place. It doesn't exist." Killua stated, as if stating the obvious. Which, to him, he was.

"... I have a few questions for you, kid. Bakugou, Todoroki, get back to your classes. I'll deal with this."

___________________________________

A/N

hey guys! I havent written in sooo long and I really like the shows hxh and bnha but there's like, way too little crossovers so I decided to make one :)

ik it isn't the best hehe but im trying so yeah

I really hope whoever is reading this (I'll probably get no reads but whatever :") ) sticks around till the end, I'll try my best to update frequently!

also woohoo 900+ words let's gooo

- van.