9

Everyone, again, just stared at Killua and Todoroki, who was sprawled on the roof of a building on ground beta. Killua, being the kindest sadistic ex-assassin he is, picked Todoroki up and jumped off the roof like it was nothing, landing on his two feet. He laid Todoroki down on the floor where everyone else was still staring in shock. 

"Um.. Killua, was it?" the green haired teen approached Killua. "Yeah, that's me," the pale boy replied. "I- uh- I overheard Mr. Aizawa saying you were quirkless.. is that true?" Midoriya sounded unsure, maybe even scared. To him, it was an incredibly sensitive topic. But with Killua.. well, it felt different. It felt like Killua didn't even mind being quirkless. Above all that, if he really was quirkless, how did he defeat Bakugou and Todoroki with just a chop on the nape? Who is this kid? How can he do that? Midoriya was starting to mumble again, but Killua cut him off with an answer.

"Yeah, pretty much quirkless," Killua stated nonchalantly. This made Izuku freeze. Was it actually not that bad being quirkless for other people? No, he definitely remembers the sneers and the mocks he gets from pretty much everyone back in middle school. Does Killua just not care? But even so, it's impossible to say it out loud, especially in that matter. He would know, he's been there.

"Then how did you do that thing?" Midoriya asked. He composed himself, got himself to stop muttering, and actually ask for answers. "What thing?" "The thing where you suddenly dissapear and reappear behind them! You did it on both Todoroki and Bakugou"

"Oh that, I just ran," Killua said, looking as if its an obvious answer. To be honest, the pale haired boy gets a wave of nostalgia as he remembers that one time in the hunters exam when Kurapika asked Killua how he snatched the 'mass murderer's' heart out. Good old times, as Killua would classify them.

Midoriya was just having an incoherent mumbling outburst, while staring at Killua. The pale haired boy just shrugged it off like it was no deal. Which, it probably wasn't, given all the wierd things he's been through for the whole 14 years of his life. 

"Alright, boys! It's just you two left! Let's get on with the tests!"

_______________________________________

A/N

hii! this update was kinda a filler chapter because I'm too lazy to make so many action scenes right after each other sooo yeah

- van.