15

Another day has passed, and Killua was definitely not in the mood to deal with his supposed 'classmates' again. The previous day, he got to know most of his classmates. Though, he didn't really show any interest in them. At least he didn't let it show. Which in turn led everyone to think Killua was one of those stone cold quiet kids. Which was partially true, the pale boy must admit. 

Killua made it to school, and Aizawa went off to the teacher's lounge. The pale haired boy decided he'd take a walk around the school to kill time before class. Damn Aizawa making him go early cause he's a teacher. The pale haired boy was walking around when he decided he'd go to the GenEd area. Might as well see if his insomniac friend is there. After all, he's pretty cool, unlike most people in his class. Not that he hated them, though. 

He was walking toward where he remembered the GenEd section being, when he dodged an explosion from one of the rooms. Killua blinked. He peered through the smoke, standing in place. Once the smoke cleared, he saw a door laying on the ground, probably because of the explosion. "Ah! Ugh, my baby exploded again!" a frustrated cry was heard. Killua looked up to see a girl with pink hair and weird looking goggles on her head covered in soot. The pale boy whistled. 

"Oh! Didn't see you there, sorry about the explosion," she apologized sheepishly. Killua shrugged it off, "It's cool. What was that, anyway?" The pink haired girl beamed. "I'm making a new baby, of course!" Killua blinked. He blinked again. And again. And again. "Uh, I don't think that's how babies are ma-" he got cut off by the pink haired girl pulling him into the room. 

"Oh you have to meet my cool babies! Here, this one's called The Transcended Holster 2000!" she said cheerily, holding up what looked like a dagger and gun holster. It was black but had navy linings on them, and they seemed made out of metal. "Then here's one of my babies I made for the science fair last year!" she gestured to a huge robot that looked very sleek. Killua's eyes brightened. Was this person an inventer or something? Because that robot was something else. It was probably twice his height, and it looked super cool. 

"Whoa, you made this?!" the pale boy gushed. The pink haired girl grinned even wider. "Yup! This baby can help heroes in training! They can attack you when ordered to! Even by voice! Pretty rad, am I right?!" "Totally!" Heh. Even Milluki wouldn't be able to make this. Killua was sure about that. But this girl was pretty talented if the pale boy would say so himself.

"Oh, forgot to introduce myself," The pink haired girl realized. "Yo! I'm Mei Hatsume from the department of support! If you're in the need of a new gadget, just tell me!". Killua nodded his head. "Sure. I'm Killua," he said. "Which department are you from?" Mei asked curiously. "The hero course."

"The hero course?! Does that mean you'll be needing babies for your fights?! Powerloader said I might be in charge for making the gadgets for the hero course students!" Her eyes were literally sparkling at this point.  "Hmm.. I wouldn't know. Yesterday was my first day," the pale haired boy started. Then an evil smirk plastered his face. "But if you want, could you make a yoyos?" 

"Yoyos?"

"Yeah, but..."

____________________________________

The bell rang signaling lunch, and before the pale boy could even stand up to leave, he was yet again swarmed by a few of his classmates. "Hey Killua!" cheered a certain brown headed girl, with the greenie behind her. "Hey," the pale haired boy replied, opening a box of chocolate robots. Thank god there's still chocorobots here in this dimension. The chocorobots shall dominate the universe.

"Oh, you like chocorobots? I prefer kitkats," Kaminari piped up from behind. Little did he know he made a grave mistake. Poor kid doesn't know the sheer love the pale haired boy has for his beloved chocorobots. His face darkened, almost identical to him on assassin mode. 

"What'd you say?" he asked through gritted teeth. We shall not accept chocorobot slander in this dimension. Hell, it's not even his dimension, but who cares? We shall risa and ban chocorobot slander in every inch of the universe, in all universes. Kaminari wasn't that much of a total moron, so he read the tension and backed up, hand in the air as if he's being held at gunpoint. "Hey, hey, hey, I didn't mean harm, chill out dude," he said, visibly sweatdropping. Killua snapped out of it, and Midoriya, who was nearby, is almost positive he heard a little pop sound when the pale haired boy did so.

"Right, you're off the hook. You'd have to be dumb 10 times over to want to diss the godly chocorobots like that again," the pale haired teen said, hands behing his head as he walked out of the classroom. The commotion Killua made before obviously got the attention of the whole class, even some people from outside the closed doors of the UA classroom. All due to the sheer bloodlust pouring out of the young sweet tooth.

To say class 1A was stunned to silence is an understatement.

__________________________________

A/N

hii! New update because I haven't uploaded in quite a while :>

anywaysss idk i was kinda just writing anything that came to mind, so let's see how this turns out in the end lmaoo

- van.