12

Everything went by so quickly, and Killua found himself in front of the mirror, hating the look of his new UA uniform. Who even thought green, grey, and red looked good together? Despite him not liking it, he had to suck it up and wear it, but that didn't mean he'd go walking around looking like that. So, being the fashion pro he is, he got the collared shirt 2 sizes above his actual size, tucking it in his disgustingly green pants that he couldn't do anything about, took the red tie and wore it loosely around his collar, and put the grey blazer on his shoulders, not actually wearing it. This was as fashionable as he would get with these clothes. Honestly, these people really need to learn the art of fashion. Well, at least the school.

"You ready, kid?" called the underground hero Killua was living with in the meantime, who was holding a cup of coffee, looking so done with all that's going on. And honestly? Same. being a 14 year old in a highschool wasn't very normal, but it's as normal as he could get. He wasn't about to let the chance slip away. So, he complies. The rat looking principal told him that to cover up his origins, they dubbed him hit by a quirk so he doesn't remember most of his past, but it isn't amnesia. They also said that Killua was teleported in front of UA, and whoever done this to him hasn't been found. Kind of an overkill scenario, in Killua's opinion. But hey, he's not complaining.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Killua said, rolling his eyes, "The uniforms suck, by the way." The tired pro sighed, walking out the door, Killua following behind. 

______________________________________

Once they arrived at UA, Aizawa and Killua walked into a classroom labeled "1-A", which KIllua had to assume was class 1-A, which would be his class. Once Aizawa stepped in, the chatter of the room died down, and everyone went to their seats. It wasn't long before Killua walked in himself, making everyone mumble about him. Well, what would he expext? He is a fourteen year old in a highchool, albeit the hero course of the most prestigious school. 

"YOU'RE THE BRAT FROM YESTERDAY!" a familliar explosive voice boomed, and everyone turned to look at him. "Killua, what're you doing here?" asked the green haired boy from yesterday. RIght, they're in class 1-A. "Yo,"  Killua replied, in a laid back manner, as he always does. 

"Class, this is Killua. He will be your new classmate from now on. I expect you all to treat him respectfully," the tired teacher said in the most disinterested voice. Well, nothing new. Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou's had their eyes as wide as saucers. Killua? The 14 year old and quirkles boy? Him? 1-A of UA highschool? Well, to be fair he did defeat the three top students of class 1-A, but they all still have so many questions, though only one of the three seems to be interested to voice it.

Shoto finally decided to speak up, "But isn't Killua quirkless?" he asked with mild amusement. He wouldn't be shocked it the pale boy got in honestly, but the thought of a quirkless kid in UA's hero course? Wouldn't that turn a lot of heads?

"EH?! HE'S QUIRKLESS?!," a voice shouted. Killua turned to see a girl with pink skin, black eyes with yellow irises, and horns having both hand on her table, looking over at Killua in shock. Actually, everyone in the room was staring at him like he was an alien, barring the three he met yesterday. 

.... today's gonna be a long day

___________________________________________

A/N

omg finally he got to UA TvT

sooo I've been procrastinating to write this for a long time soo yeah here it is

- van.