24

Once the cavalry battle begun, almost every team crowded Midoriya's team, aiming for the 10 million point headband. Killua and Hitoshi looked over at each other, nodded, and swiftly and very, very quietly ran to the other side of the stadium. So quiet that they could feel Hagakure tense and whisper, "H-how? what? Is it even possible to run this quietly? You guys are fast too, and-"

"Props to Killua's extra brutal training. But let's keep our voices down to the minimal. It's part of out plan," Hitoshi responds. Killua could sense his invisible classmate turn her head to look at him, but the pale haired boy paid no mind. As they were at the opposite end of the court, presence hidden, without Killua even activating hatsu, Hitoshi and Killua started assessing the situation, with a confused and shocked Hagakure on their shoulders. In a very quiet voice, Killua whispered, just enough for the two of his teammates to hear, but not loud enough for those with hearing quirks to hear. "80 percent of the participants are going after Midoriya's team, and the other 20% are attacking each other. Class 1B seems to be going lowkey right now, they probably have a similar plan to ours." 

Hagakure seems to have just stopped thinking about the scary facts she just learnt, and even brushed off Killua's assessment abilities, and whispered back, "So we go for class 1B first, right?" she asks. Killua glanced up at her, "No. We're going for the 80%". Now he earned a shocked look from not only Hagakure, but Hitoshi, too. "I mean, we do have weak presences, but the 80%? Aren't we supposed to take out the smaller numbers, then work our way up?" he asked with a concentrative look. Killua smiled at his purple haired friend. "Yeah, that's what I've been teaching you during training. And that's a good tactic for most situations," he starts, "but here, the 20% are more aware of their headbands than the other 80%," he gestures at the people crowding Midoriya's team, as they seem to fly up into air. Wait- that's the jetpack Killua helped Mei on! 

Getting back into focus, Killua continued, "The 80% are focusing a little bit more on getting the 10million point headband. They're likely to have more slip-ups," Killua said, starting to sprint quietly towards the crowd of teams, Hitoshi in pursuit. "Be careful," Killua whispered in an even more hushed voice as they were nearing the crowd of UA students. As they were running, Killua snatching a few 100point headbands and handing them to his invisible classmate, who just stared in awe. Inevitably, some teams tried to take headbands from Hagakure, but were stopped by Hitoshi asking a silly question like, "Wait a minute, what's the name of that dog from mickey, again?" and the sorts. 

After a while, the trio had around 5 headbands gathered, and to the team's utter dismay, the leaderboards were broadcasted mid-game. "YEAHHH! LOOK, LISTENERS! THERE'S THE LEADERBOARD OF THE GAME SO FAR! IT SEEMS MIDORIYA'S TEAM STILL HAS THAT TEN MILLION POINT HEADBAND!" Mr. Yamada's loud voice boomed, "AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! TEAM BAKUGOU AND TODOROKI ARE IN PURSUIT! LOOKS LIKE TEAM HAGAKURE AND TEAM MONOMA HAVE BEEN QUIETLY CLIMBING THE RANKS!"

Killua, Hitoshi, and Hagakure tensed. Great. Just. Great. They've been relying on stealth and now their team was just said aloud by none other than their host. By now some teams just realized they've lost their headbands, courtesy of Killua and Hitoshi's actions. A few gasps were heard, and many teams leaped towards the teams that were mentioned, and that includes the trio. Turning on their heels, Killua and Hitoshi made a run for it. Well, mostly Hitoshi. Killua was just slowing down to Hitoshi's pace. His real speed would leave everyone in the dust, after all.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL TARGETTING US?! DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!" Hitoshi asked in a scream that could be heard by their pursuers. Confusion painted the faces of everyone who heard. "What do you mean?" "Huh?" "I know the two you're with are from 1A.." "The hell?" "What do you eve-"

Everyone's ramblings were stopped as Hitoshi said, "Stop pursuing us, go find someone else. Forget we're here" and everyone turns on their heels, the riders who didn't answer were panicking, trying to wake their teammates from their daze, tapping them and hitting them as to not hurt them. Unluckily for them, Killua's training routine definitely helped Hitoshi keep his quirk steady, though it certainly did take it's toll on the purple haired teen, who tried his best not to think much of it.